Cheltenham League Of Nations Tuesday selections

Diamond Geezer

Gone But Not Forgotten
Selections only on this thread please for ease of scoring , keep the banter for the other thread if you will. There will be a daily thread for selections.

http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19781

The Rules

Daily entries can be made on either the Talking Horses Forum or the Final Furlong forum.

Where possible please check for non runners before placing your selections. These can be found at the bottom of this page each day

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/ca...s=runner_index

One selection each day in all races at Cheltenham with one selection noted as a nap. Selections must be named, no selecting "Favourite or Second Favourite", they will be treated as a losing bet. A virtual £2 win bet will be placed on your nap on each day with a virtual £1 win bet on your other selections. In the event a nap is not nominated, selections will be settled on a £1 win basis on all selections. Stake money will not be included in any returns but losing selections result in losing the virtual stake. If your selection is a non runner, the virtual stake is placed on the favourite for that race, however joint or co favourites will be settled accordingly. For the purpose of this competition any Rule 4 deductions will be ignored. Selections (one reserve allowed) must be in by the start of the first race each day and no submissions or alterations are permitted thereafter. No exceptions.

Team members will represent England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland and the Rest Of The World . There will be 10 players in each team, one of whom is captain. If a team member fails to post selections on any day, the captain may make selections on behalf of that player or alternatively elect to use his/ her own selections again. If a captain fails to nominate which method to use, his/her own selections will be the default method used for settling purposes on that day. If a captain fails to post selections on any day, the captain and all absent players score will be calculated as a losing selection on each race including one nap.

The winning country will be the one achieving the highest profit or smallest loss over the four days.

Any disputes, my decision is final.

1.30 Un Ace
2.05 Champagne Fever (NAP)
2.40 Tour Des Champs
3.20 The Fly
4.00 Quevega
4.40 Shutthefrontdoor
5.15 Ericht

Cheers

Last edited:
It is Cheltenham eve babe
but no Tullow Tank
An old man said to me: there's still Punchestown
And then they sang a song
Come on now, Present View
I turned my face away and dreamed about Shu
I'm on The New One
and another at eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This years for me and you
So happy Cheltenham
I love you baby
I can't see a better time
for all our dreams to come true!

Here are my selections.

1 Western Boy
2 Valdez
3 Time For Rupert
4 The New One
5 Highland Retreat
6 Shotgun Paddy
7 Present View NAP

1.30 Vautour nap
2.05 Champagne Fever
2.40 Restless Harry
3.20 Hurricane Fly
4.0 Quevega
4.40 Foxrock
5.15 Tonystar

Gone for some big ones Taffs to try to get us off to a big start. Hope its a captains innings

Last edited:
1)Vautour
2)Champagne Fever
3)Time for Rupert
4)Our Conor
5)Cockney Sparrow
6)Shutthefrontdoor
7)Buthelezi NAP

Vautour.
Champagne Fever
Alfie Sherrin
Hurricane Fly NAP
Quevega
Shutthefrontdoor
Baby mix.

Vautour
Champagne Fever NAP
Hadrians Approach
Hurricane Fly
Glens Melody
Shutthefrontdoor
Art Of Logistics

1.30 Irving
2.05 Trifolium
2.40 Golden Chieftain
3.20 My Tent or Yours NAP
4.00 Highland Retreat
4.40 Shutthefrontdoor
5.15 Ericht

Vautour
Rock On Ruby
Time For Rupert
Our Conor
Cockney Sparrow
Shotgun Paddy NAP
Manyriverstocross

Vautour
Trifolium
Time for Rupert
My Tent or Yours (nap)
Cailin annamh
Foxrock
Festive affair

Last edited:
Here is my selections:

On the way there for 2 days Tuesday & Wednesday..!!

Enjoy one an all...!!!

1 Wicklow Brave
2 Trifolium (NB)
3 Wrong Turn
4 Our Connor (Nap)
5 Quevega
6 Shotgun Paddy
7 Ericht

Good luck Everyone...!!

edgt's entry:

Vautour
Rock On Ruby nap