Christmas Greetings

Diamond Geezer

Gone But Not Forgotten
Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all forumites, thank you for your contributions, for educating me, keeping me sane, making me laugh, making me mad, supporting the competitions and above all thank you to Col for providing the platform for us all to indulge in our love of racing and/or betting in our own way.

Wot DG said - a merry, happy and peaceful festive season to you all - hopefully all our bets in 2019 will be winning ones!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto what DG said. Merry Christmas to everyone ....well except....no... even a Merry Christmas to the cottonfield kid ;)

Pleased to see this thead - thanks DG.
Merry Xmas and a happy and prosperous New Year, to this vessel and all who sail in her.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year to all.

May your horses run true and accounts only be restricted due to huge payouts!

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

And a note of personal thanks for providing another great year discussing the sport we all love.

Nipping over on one of Michael's winged chariots for Lexus day for the first time this year.

New year's resolution is to try to add a little more myself in the future rather than being a serial 'consumer' so to speak....just difficult finding the head space just lately as we've been going through the mill a bit with my eldest lad the last year or so. His mental health has been deteriorating and he's managed to find himself at Her Majesty's pleasure for his 21st birthday and Xmas this year. ******* heartbreaking but what do you do?

Enough to say that 15 mins or so a day, taking in some of the wit and wisdom on here does my own mental health the power of good and redresses the balance somewhat.

Any way...big thanks to those who keep this forum what it is throughout the year and for generous support for comps. It's appreciated.

Avaguddun one and all....and let's be careful out there.

Good luck, good health and all the best for the new year.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all forumites, thank you for your contributions, for educating me, keeping me sane, making me laugh, making me mad, supporting the competitions and above all thank you to Col for providing the platform for us all to indulge in our love of racing and/or betting in our own way.

Thank you Geezer and a Merry Christmas to everyone.

Last edited:
Happy Christmas and New Year to all and thanks to all the excellent people who make this forum what it is

I'm leathered after a night on the strippers and cocaine. I wish everyone all the best, I'm about to blast my money on the Might Bite/Thistlecrack F/C.

Genuinely wish everyone good health, and a great festive season and New year. When in full flow its my favourite forum. Apologies I'm ******* leathered and rambling.

Back