Daily picks.

Soweteo star was a big eyecatcher on heavy ground when outpaced and then running on strongly in 5th beaten 1 1/2ls behind duster won again since rated 83 at the time,second was spa's dancer rated 87 third was tevez rated 81 solid benchmarks especially compared to tomorrows race.Soweto star gets to run off a 4 pound lower mark since and lowest ever mark,now off 68disappointed since but gets to run on that heavy ground again and with headgear on.He's only had 12 lifetime runs,not impossible could still be open to impropvement has a c./d win off 74 last season at 20/1 its worth seeing if he can repeat that run!!

1pt trade novellen lad 7/1 365!!

Out at 5.7 quite day today hardly been backed the three of them.

Last edited:
Novellen lad was travelling sweetly last time out and didn't really look like he was going to be put in the race even though hampered over 2 furlongs out,it's probably a question of when rather than if as he's now fallen to his last winning mark of 85 allowing him into this handicap and a drop in class.Last season won off 85 at lingfield,a second to palace moon off 88 thats the best piece of aw form in the race 90 rated runners in behind.I will be following him in this grade and the run at donny was a big eyecatcher he may yet win on the turf as well so will keep backing him off these marks,he may well be a big gamble on that run last year would be half the current price at best!!

Linda perratt just sends schmooze to wolves and looks massively overpriced on bits of recent form especially the second to ukrainian beaten 3ls ukrainian now rated 81 and recent runner up to huff and puff!!Has actually gone down to a mark of 55 for tomorrows race from that run off 58 even the 5th to la bacouettteuse rated 70 and staying on you couldn't really have her any bigger than 7/1 in this dire race.She looks inconsistent but she should win some races and looks a cracking trade to me at worst.!!

Linda perratt just sends schmooze to wolves and looks massively overpriced on bits of recent form especially the second to ukrainian beaten 3ls ukrainian now rated 81 and recent runner up to huff and puff!!Has actually gone down to a mark of 55 for tomorrows race from that run off 58 even the 5th to la bacouettteuse rated 70 and staying on you couldn't really have her any bigger than 7/1 in this dire race.She looks inconsistent but she should win some races and looks a cracking trade to me at worst.!!

Different class i love miondays WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM Sluiced up!!!!!:lol::lol::cool:

Thats sabratha last tuesday on here at 20/1 and schmooze 12/1 in 6 days from her stable wouldn't mind betting i havn't backed two of hers in 6 months bar those two!!:ninja:

Any thoughts on Fama Mac in the 5.00 giggs, that form when 2nd to Bosun Breeze makes him much shorter than 7/1 imo, if draw and jockey not up to it then Babyshambles could take advantage.

Any thoughts on Fama Mac in the 5.00 giggs, that form when 2nd to Bosun Breeze makes him much shorter than 7/1 imo, if draw and jockey not up to it then Babyshambles could take advantage.

The amount of winners you're posting is impressive. I jumped on at 9/2. Well done

Course i backed it stew crazy price and baybshamble did comb fcasts as well just miossed out.When the turf dies down will put some brief previews of the aw cards even if a lot of the races are dire will still give them a mention,i might do one saturdaynight at wolves if i get time.Hopefully plenty of runners and can have some speculative bets in the poorer races ast some bigger prices with maybe some comb bets.

Can't see this price lasting even if the horse doesn't perform,drops down to a mark of 88 lowest mark since october 2009,only one run lasy season but came back this season with seconds to ithoughtitwasover off 93 and navajo chief off 3 one was a listed race the other was a far superior handicap to tomorrows race.Quite interesting danny tudhope rides instead of graham lee has won on him 3 out of his four wins but hasn't ridden him for sometime.On soft ground over this trip is 2/1/3 and although on recent form couldn't be a strong pick these are pretty exposed and if he ran to the early season form would be fav.Looks overpriced and can see ths being a decent trade as a couple of these drift with trip and ground not sure to suit!!

God these time comparisons are so complicated, you lost me on your 1st sentence EC1:lol:, take it you're just assuming that BB ran to 85? Do you take into account the 5lb jockey allowance or not as i only do figures on a weight carried basis and ignore the actual jockey! Will compare jocks when they run next time. The one thing that strikes me to come out of these races is the very interesting race that Fama Mac ran lto when backed off the boards over what looked an inadequate trip!
To me this type of discussion is what a forum should be all about.

Back