Daily picks.

I also think polish world is worth watching,the last twice running over 7fs on softground has won off 67 and 62 tomorrow on soft over 7fs running off 68.Again could win on form and probably was value at 12/1 i missed the price but several front runners in the race,hopefully one for the end of the season,PLEASE!!

Can't see this lad running? What time?

Good luck with the two picks. Missed the prices, so I will give them a miss.

Hard to make a case for Northern Fling, but looking at his general profile, that's always been the case when he's won.

Sp's of previous wins:

20/1 ( previous run beaten 17.5l)
16/1 ( beaten 20l)
4/1 ( beaten 4.5)
25/1 ( beaten 25l)
25/1 ( beaten 5l)
18/1 ( beaten 16l)
7/1 ( beaten 1.75l)
4/1 ( beaten 6.25l)

Apart from lack of recent form, the other issue is the trip for this former sprinter, but his only attempt over this trip was in the Cambridgshire in 2010 off a 16lb higher mark. He also has comments attached to a run over 8f on heavy as " staying on" , although this could have simply been the the leaders stopping.

Drops back into C5, which resulted in a win last time in this grade at this track,off the same mark.

Looks a daft bet, but likely to drift further on the ex's, so I'm giong in for a small bet.

Andy this idea for placepots for talking horses punters - tell me more about it. Will you be placing the bets? Will you definitely be doing the pics? Have you got someone who can put them on without it going in the pool? Will it be for AW meets only?

Flipping keeps tumbling in the ratings,last season was rated 79 at one point finished third to european dream on heavy ground over 9fs on ths track had shown verty little this season and is invariably backed.Last time out was trapped in on the rail ridden along for most of the race but wouldv'e finished a lot closer with a clear run looked to have a bit left in the finish and that was in first time pieces behind mainly 70 rated runners.Gets to run off 58 tomorrow in an appauling race,usually gets overbet and with the chance that the pieces will work a second time could be a big gamble,the 5yr old could well win this race if repeating that run!

Sabratha looks interesting from a handicap perspective and the fact that over 7fs on this track on soft griound had a record of 2/1/2 was rated 70 last september gets to run off 60 lowest mark since the win off 59 over c/d lasst july.She's run well on heavy ground here before,did finish second over c/d to goinondaethat also runs in tomorrows race priced at 7/1 in july,she has a 10 pound turn around for that length defeat and back on a track where she's never been unplaced over c/d on soft she may just show her true form.If she ran anywhere near her best would be one of the favs for this race so the 20/1 looks worth a bet!!

Damika ran ok on only aw run off 100 that was some time ago and is not as good nowadays,but still shown that he will be winning more races under david brown,has shown plenty of pace this seasson winning at notts off 82 by 2ls horses such as doc of the bay,doc hay and lots of 90 rated runners in behind.Three out of his last four runs has asctually led the races to be 4th,5th and 5th in far better grade than this so although not having a win over 5fs those runs have enabled him to drop to 85 and creep in this handicap.If he could repeat those runs on this surface would be no 14/1 shot,he may not handle this track over the 5fs but i like david brown with sprinters i'm prettu sure he will be backed at these prices looks at least a decent trade to me!!

Sabratha looks interesting from a handicap perspective and the fact that over 7fs on this track on soft griound had a record of 2/1/2 was rated 70 last september gets to run off 60 lowest mark since the win off 59 over c/d lasst july.She's run well on heavy ground here before,did finish second over c/d to goinondaethat also runs in tomorrows race priced at 7/1 in july,she has a 10 pound turn around for that length defeat and back on a track where she's never been unplaced over c/d on soft she may just show her true form.If she ran anywhere near her best would be one of the favs for this race so the 20/1 looks worth a bet!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Sluiced up :lol::lol: that's some c/d record WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOODSDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Let the bet run stew only had £120 on it!!Best form in the race and entitled to win at the weights!!!!Backed solar deity at 9s but by the time i went to type it on here the prices had gone!!!Been a monster day!!!:cool:

Finished up about 28s on betfair i think, bet you didn't expect that!:)
Don't know how you do it Andy, traded out of the loser Damika another big drifter but kept the winner!:lol: I've had a little ew on Jupiter Pluvius and have it with Homeric in an EW double, heres hoping! Do you have Flipping with Sabrantha Andy?

I backed it again had another £20 on at 25s and i also bacled damika again when it drifted ran a cracker considering i didn't even notice the headgear wasn't on.:lol:No i havn't done any doubles or anything,do you not back sabratha never unplaced in four runs over c/d on that ground,incredible prices.

Unfortunately not, hadn't shown anything recently and drift put me off, actually backed Hellbender ew:(, but great pick Andy, as you say Damika ran well just out of the places.

Eastwood ho gets some ground he will like tomorrow unlike the last three runs when he's run on faster ground than he's shown his progressive form on starting at prices 7/2,5/1 and 5/1 actually went off 7/2 fav off 70 against lockantanks was rated 84 and venutius 83 when finishing third tio that pair 6ls back to fourth in a better class race.Tomorrow gets to run off 69 yet is 3 times the price i thought 8/1 eouldv'e been fair enough if he is still in the same form as that riopon run then he would be favourite to win this race.He looked progressive at donny when winning off 66 beating the now 92 rated anderiego and lockantanks,i can't see the prices lasting in this race back on soft ground and could well halve in price.If he's still in form has a great chance!

What do you think of Clumber Place tmr Andy, best form on this ground and very good course record, heavily backed last 2 runs, 4lb better of with Ryedale, 9/2 could look very big tmr imo!

Back