Daily picks.

Not strong fancies tomorrow a few small bets dungannons 2/5 over 5fs last time he ran on soft ground over 5fs beat medicean man at ascot off this exact same mark august 2011.Was unlucky to be drawn on the standside at ascot when 5th of 21 has got massive weight pulls with jack dexter and miss rally all finished upsides in that race as he was drawn on the wrong side.He looks a little bit of value at 16s for a horse on same winning mark and on ground he will like and on a track he's won on.

Rocky reef runs off 74 tomorrow claimer takes another 5 off down to 69,lowest mark since win showed improved form when switched to soft ground over 7fs winning by 7ls,then second to johnno off 72 in a better race than tomorrows a fifth to serene oasis off 75 at newmarket was a decent race.Has run in a far better race against fireship since over a mile and run on the aw probably put a line through that run, 12/1 looks overpriced on previous form over 7fs would only be a 6-7/1 shot to win this race looks a decent trade.

won 12/1

Song of parkes ran a really quick time over c/d last time out sluiceing up in 1m12.56 the fastest time run at the track this season and also was .64 quicker than arctic lynx winning off 80 in the following division son of parkes looks well handicapped lightly raced on the surface.Danger looks above standard if the don't go quick enough for song of parkes this looks the one to take advantage.

Serene oasis runs in the second division tomorrow runs off a pound higher mark than when winning at newmarket off 70 winning a better race than tomorrows.swing alone,elusive flame and amadeus wolf tone iin behind all rated in mid 80s+.That run was on soft ground,has had quite a few runs since and not on preferable ground,last time out at catterick going off to quick the first 4 all finishing from way off the pace.If she can repeat that newmarket form would be fav to win this weak looking race.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!The first winner wins by 10ls this thing murdered it and the 5th from that race ruby night ran well against 80 horses yesterday WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHH Hope someone did multiples!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::ninja:
won 11/2

Kings trooper gets to run off 63 tomorrow started the season on 79 claimer also takes off 5 leaving him on 58 tomorrow,even though on downgrade he looks one of the more likely winners the ground and trip there are ? for nearly every runner in the race.Even this season he's dropped down the weights while finishing 4th off 69 to epsom salts,5th to ethics girl off 67,2nd off 66 to no heretic rated 89 even the 6th to moderator was decent form and he's kept sliding down the weights even though running respectably.I expect him to be backed, kings last 16 runners only one has finished out of the first four and had a winner today,also kings troop has hardly run a bad race on soft ground.Could well go off fav,jf in the race tomorrow 13/2 will be a decent price if he repeats the best bits of this seasons form!!

won 13/2

Last edited:
Kinell Gigilo !
How on earth do you do this repeatedly, day after day . . . and so quickly ?
Your understanding and reading of the form is truly staggering !
It also serves to help me understand what a muppet I am in my hopeless endeavours to succeed at this game.
Your generosity is equally staggering. . . .can't believe you won't have been approached to do this under some private arrangement.
HUGE KUDOS & THANKS go out to you . . . .whoever you are

It's a pity the last one was a non trier ted does it again!!:lol:There mustv'e been 15k running on that at least from multiples that i know of and yet it kept drifting.:ninja:

Dungannon would have gone very close as well I would think if Fortune hadn't chosen idiotically to go to far side. Great stuff G!

A complete farce and again shows how braindead the jocks can be,i can't even remember a sprint being won over the farside rail in recent times there's probably one example out of numerous races.Those jocks who stayed on that side must be dreaming,Even over 7fs and a mile they rarely even stay over on the rail never mind win,absolutely pathetic.

These weekends out playing golf are getting too expensive for me now.

Top class mate and thoroughly deserved.

Cheers

Ah Gigilo - as a workmate of mine puts it "they're jockeys because they're small, not because they're clever".

Top bombing again today :)

Andy, what do you think of Lindoro tmr, goes well on soft, 3rd from 70 behind stablemate Best trip over 7fs btn 5 1/2 lgths that one off 61, now Best trip up to 81, 4th has won 2 on aw, 5th and 6th both won since and improving 3 yo Light Burst has won 2 since last time by 8 lengths from 71 now rated 80. Race before over 1m at Haydock 68 in class 4 split Postscript 73, won twice since from 79 and 85 now 92, and First Post 82 since won a 16 runner class 4 at Goodwood off 79 now back up to 83.
Runs off 65 tmr with lad taking 5 off. Can't see this being anywhere near 14/1 from this outfit, what do you reckon?

I said ten days ago it's been run at wolves deliberately to get it beat,i've put it on here twice once when it won at swell and the warwick run.The horse has form to run to a mark of 75,musselburugh the time was very good compared to powerful presence winning earlier race in the 80s.I have been waiting for these turf races again but just wondering if it will be trying,there are far easier races at this level than tomorrows.Has a decent ew chance if trying but i'm going to leave it tomorrow,grounds desperate don't know about the draw and the race is fairly competitive for the grade.If it doesn't do anything tomorrow,it's more than likely going to drop in grade again and then i'll back it.

You're probably better off not mentioning their horses on open forums stew as it only gets back to them and we know the inevitable!!:ninja:

Don't trust stable or owners and very rarely back them unless they look in the perfect race,i'd rather miss a winner than back there horses regularly.

There was a bias for everything drawn far side SJ, even if they did come stands side late on.

Desert Creek was too short even with the jockey on board, but I got lucky getting matched @ 6.0 in running. It never looked in any danger to me.

It might have been a blessing Caledonia Prince hung right early on from a poor draw, but he looks worth another look if he can find a C6 under similar conditions rather than going back to Southwell.

Back