Daily picks.

Looking at the fcasts those meetings may well have dried out by mid afternoon I can see Donny still riding gd/gdfm by racetime with the temps Newmarket tonight was drying out really quick by the last race.Makes it hard to have any bets tomorrow bar the first couple of races!!;)

jack dexter

Put him up numerous times last season and yesterday and as i was hoping was listed class,it maybe the case he will be group class.Today he gave them a 2-3l start off a slow pace was hanging for the last 2 furlongs and still won with a bit in hand beating a pretty decent field.Still lightly raced with 12 runs 50% of those he's won a new runner amongst the top class sprinters!!:ninja:

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH One of my fav horses bet of the weeend!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:;)

totescoop6 Edinburgh Castle Stakes (Conditions Race) (Class 2) (2YO only)
Winner £12,450 - 7 ran
Good to Firm

Weighed In

Click here....
Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Light blue and black (quartered), black and light blue halved sleeves 3. Sleeper King (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 9/4 2Fav 2 8 - 12
(ow1) P Makin
K A Ryan
-
hampered start, disputed lead and travelled strongly, ridden approaching final furlong, led inside final furlong, ran on
2 hd Purple, red star, red cap 1. Justice Day (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker Evens Fav 2 9 - 3 Dane O'Neill
D R C Elsworth
-
disputed lead with winner, ridden 2f out, headed inside final furlong, ran on
3 ¾ Yellow, royal blue disc, royal blue and yellow hooped sleeves and cap 7. Jacquotte Delahaye (6)ATR Tracker 16/1 2 8 - 7
(ow1) T Eaves
B Smart
-
dwelt close up, ridden and headway over 1f out, edged right 1f out, challenged inside final furlong, not quicken towards finish
4 1 Dark blue, grey diamonds on sleeves, dark blue cap, grey star 4. Suzi's Connoisseur (1)ATR Tracker 9/1 2 8 - 11 F Norton
M Johnston
-
hampered start, in touch in rear, ridden and headway over 1f out, no impression final furlong
5 ½ White, mauve chevron, mauve and white hooped cap 5. Vine de Nada (4)ATR Tracker 33/1 2 8 - 11 G Lee
M Johnston
-
in touch in rear, ridden and outpaced halfway, ridden and ran on final furlong, not reached leaders
6 6 Purple, emerald green hoops, emerald green and purple striped sleeves, quartered cap 2. Withernsea (IRE) (7)ATR Tracker 7/1 2 9 - 0 T Hamilton
R A Fahey
-
chased leading pair, ridden halfway, soon outpaced
7 3¾ Maroon, beige braces, beige cap 6. Pigeon Pie (3)ATR Tracker 14/1 2 8 - 9 J Fanning
M Johnston
-
went right start, chased leading pair, ridden and hung right halfway, weakened over 1f out

Off Time:14:23:04
Winning Time:0m 59.48s

A little insignificant conditions race but maybe worth following short term,the winner second and third will probably not be a lot of value but the race was .34 quicker than rothesay chancers oldwer handicap suggesting these will be contesting maybe listed races.It's worth keeping an eye on these times as they will always point to bets,more interesting were the 4th and 5th in this race.The Johnston pair suzi's connoisseur may turn out to be the best in the race,forced wide throughout and given a considerate ride only given one slap and ruidden with future races in mind she looked the one to take from the race value wise.Also the the 5th of johnstons vine de nada had looked exposed and looked uncomfortable on this track although finished quite strongly and could well need a step up in trip to 6fs.The time was half decent so any improvenment from the 4th and 5th might throw up some nice prices.

Will keep an eye on the first 5 but value wise suzi's conissieur and vine da nada maybe the most interesting.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHH The time borne out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:Looked non trier to me last time out!!

rusty rocket

Having watched todays replays again only just seen how unlucky rusty rocket was hampered and bumped in the same race as al khan over the 5fs at swell.He looks one to follow on this surface after being shuffled back,losing 2/3ls and still able to work his way back into the race staying on and finishing with a bit on hand.He actually looks a little exposed on the turf and his mark has stayed roughly the same without looking like improving,on this surface he may just have a few pounds in hand on this run and would be a decent price over the 5fs.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOSSSHHHH From haydock to chester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::ninja:;)

18:45 Doncaster, 4 May 20136f
32Red Handicap (Class 3) (4YO plus)
Winner £8,410 - 16 ran
Good to Firm

Archive Video
Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 7. Enrol (6)ATR Tracker 6/4 Fav 4 8 - 13 J Doyle
Sir Michael Stoute
held up in touch, smooth headway 2f out, chased leaders over 1f out, led inside final furlong, soon strongly pressed and edged right, found extra and in command in closing stages
2 nk 16. Mississippi (10)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 8 - 9 G Gibbons
T D Barron
close up, smooth headway near side over 1f out, pressed winner and looked danerous inside final furlong, found no extra and held in closing stages
3 2½ 4. Another Wise Kid (IRE) (1)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 9 - 2 M Fenton
P T Midgley
held up towards rear, headway far side to chase leaders and chance over 1f out, 3rd and one pace inside final furlong
4 nk 10. Klynch (12)ATR Tracker 12/1 7 8 - 12b J P Sullivan
Mrs R Carr
held up towards rear, headway near side and not clearest of runs over 1f out, stayed on inside final furlong, nearest finish
5 1¾ 12. Victoire De Lyphar (IRE) (9)ATR Tracker 12/1 6 8 - 11es D Swift
Mrs R Carr
resless in stalls, pressed leaders, ridden and edged left over 1f out, stayed on same pace final furlong
6 hd 2. Escape To Glory (USA) (3)ATR Tracker 20/1 5 9 - 5 P Mulrennan
M Dods
held up in touch in mid-division, headway 2f out, ridden and chased leaders and chance over 1f out, no extra inside final furlong
7 hd 13. Hopes N Dreams (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 10/1 5 8 - 7 Julie Burke (3)
K A Ryan
slowly into stride, soon chasing leaders, led over 2f out, ridden 1f out, headed inside final furlong, no extra
8 ¾ 1. Tax Free (IRE) (13)ATR Tracker 25/1 11 9 - 7 Adrian Nicholls
D Nicholls
chased leaders, ridden to chase leader 2f out, edged left under pressure over 1f out, weakened inside final furlong
9 nse 8. New Leyf (IRE) (17)ATR Tracker 9/1 2Fav 7 8 - 9 Michael Metcalfe (3)
D Nicholls
in touch, ridden and and one pace when hung right inside final furlong, no impression
10 nk 6. Mappin Time (IRE) (11)ATR Tracker 20/1 5 8 - 13p D Allan
T D Easterby
held up towards rear, staying on when not clear run and switched left approaching final furlong, stayed on inside final furlong, no threat to leaders
11 ½ 14. Dark Castle (14)ATR Tracker 40/1 4 8 - 9 Freddie Tylicki
Micky Hammond
always towards rear, never on terms
12 ¾ 5. Loki's Revenge (15)ATR Tracker 33/1 5 8 - 9b Robert Tart (5)
W Jarvis
held up towards rear, never involved
13 hd 15. Bonnie Charlie (4)ATR Tracker 25/1 7 8 - 9 T E Durcan
D Nicholls
always towards rear
14 1¾ 9. Sans Loi (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 8 - 12 S W Kelly
B Ellison
chased leaders, pushed along over 2f out, weakened final furlong
15 5 3. Hazelrigg (IRE) (16)ATR Tracker 50/1 8 9 - 5h T Eaves
T D Easterby
held up and towards rear, never involved
16 21 17. Burnhope (7)ATR Tracker 14/1 4 8 - 7
(oh1)p P Hanagan
S Dixon
led until over 2f out, weakened rapidly, soon behind and eased, tailed off
11. Italian Tom (IRE) (8)ATR Tracker Non Runner 80

Off Time:18:45:43
Winning Time:1m 11.77s

mappin time,dark castle,bonnie charlie

Mappin time was the most glaringly obvious in this race as was left at the start giving away ground,travellled as well as anything to be hampered a furlong ot but still finished full of running and would undoubtedly been placed at worst.Now down to last winning mark and a preference for decent ground should be a decent price ion one of these handicaps. The other to a lesser extent was dark castle,similarly losing quite a bit of ground at the start switched a couple of times not convinced was trying to get involved at the finish midway through the race.Dark castles getting down near the 75 mark so could be massively undersetimated pricewise only 4 lifetime runs on turf currently off 78,never finished in the first 9 on turf so could be some huge prices floating around.
The last one bonnie charlie not quite sure to make of this run was ridden along early,look to come there travelling strongly then ted durcan looked to stop riding hard to be 100% as he may have been stopped in run.Looked like he gave up when thought his chance had gone,bonnie charlie currently off 78 has only won once since 2008 but nicholls had a bad seasson in 2012.Obviously would be wanting big prices with that only win in 5 seasons but that run looked encouraging.

NUMBER 4 KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Like gold dust :lol: 13 winners off to follows last ten days:lol::lol:nice little multi today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:ninja:

Will cross rusty rocket off after todays win dozens left yet been the biggest two winning weeks of the season so far..:cool:

18:15 Sandown, 6 Jun 20135f 6y
West End Maiden Auction Stakes (Class 5) (2YO only)
Winner £3,234 - 10 ran
Good to Firm

Weighed In

Click here....
Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Orange, emerald green sash, emerald green and white check sleeves and cap 10. Honey Meadow (7)ATR Tracker 20/1 2 8 - 5
(ow1) Adam Beschizza
Robert Eddery
-
broke smartly tracked leaders, ridden over 1f out , ran on to lead towards finish
2 ½ Red, pink star and sleeves, orange cap 9. Wiki Tiki (2)ATR Tracker 33/1 2 8 - 6 S De Sousa
S C Williams
-
led, clear over 1f out, ridden and headed towards finish
3 hd Grey and royal blue diamonds, grey sleeves 5. Urban Dreamer (IRE) (9)ATR Tracker 7/2 2Fav 2 8 - 13 J Doyle
B R Millman
-
in touch, headway when ridden and edged right over 1f out, ran on towards finish
4 1 Royal blue, yellow stars, hooped sleeves and stars on cap 8. Miracle of Medinah (1)ATR Tracker 50/1 2 8 - 9 J P Fahy
M D I Usher
-
dwelt towards rear, ridden and headway when hung left over 1f out, ran on, not reached leaders
5 5 Yellow, black seams, black sleeves, yellow armlets, yellow and black quartered cap 7. Inciting Incident (IRE) (6)ATR Tracker 9/2 2 8 - 11 S M Levey
E S McMahon
-
tracked leader, ridden 2f out, weakened final furlong
6 1½ White, royal blue cross belts, royal blue and white striped sleeves 2. Blurred Vision (10)ATR Tracker 9/2 2 8 - 13 L Dettori
W Jarvis
-
slowly away towards rear, ridden halfway, hampered over 1f out, never a factor
7 hd Black, white hollow box, diabolo on sleeves 3. Sartori (5)ATR Tracker 9/2 2 8 - 13 M Harley
M R Channon
-
close up, ridden and weakened over 1f out
8 1¼ Purple, yellow striped sleeves and cap 6. Dont Have It Then (8)ATR Tracker 100/1 2 8 - 11 J-P Guillambert
W J Musson
-
dwelt mid-division, ridden and weakened over 1f out
9 nk Black, yellow and black halved sleeves, yellow cap, black star 1. Rising Dawn (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 3/1 Fav 2 9 - 2 R Hughes
R Hannon
-
soon pushed along in rear, never a factor
10 4½ Yellow, emerald green star, white sleeves, yellow cap, emerald green star 4. The Dandy Yank (IRE) (4)ATR Tracker 20/1 2 8 - 13 D Sweeney
J A Osborne
-
outpaced and behind

Off Time:18:18:02
Winning Time:1m .26s

miracle of medina

Weak maiden but the mark usher trained miracle of medina was only beaten 1 3/4ls by the first three home all with previous experience.The time was surprisingly only .43 slower than Asian traders handicap win,with unfashionable trainer may well get overlooked and a nice one to follow for 2yr old handicaps.

Make that 14 KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::cool:

The bonus about these is if you read the write ups and look at the reasons they usually lead to other winners,or they simply show you how strong the form was originally.You look back at Harrison George his form looks brilliant when you consider how the ground was against him on some of those runs and look at the horses that beat him first few races.
Most weekends would have something to add on,but bar the blindingly obvious kingman entered in the solario I can't see anything else worth mentioning!

impossible thred to track thats the problem, it would be much bettar if you can just put ur facnies up in 1 sentance on the day so we know what 1s to back

impossible thred to track thats the problem, it would be much bettar if you can just put ur facnies up in 1 sentance on the day so we know what 1s to back

This is actually a fair point. I have been trying to read this thread in order to profit from gigilo's hard work at no effort to myself and am having difficulty working out which posts are telling me about horses to follow and which posts are posts telling me about horses to follow which have just won.

Is there a current list that you could stick up?

do you want him to wipe your ass too?!

no i am not saying this at all jtf2005.

i am simply saying for someone who works 9-5 like myself its impossible to keep up to date with the 100+ pages of horses and wat 1s are coming out each day we should back.

giglos work is great i am a fond backer of his horses in this thread but its more luck than judgement that ive backed 1 of his, id just like some more organisation for someone in my position.

Read the thread, note the conditions, put the noted horses into a reminder and wait.
You should be able to receive an email when the horse is declared t0 run and then make your mind up from that.:)

There are Two today

If I Were A Boy at Windsor. Gigs quote was to follow the filly at Windsor.

Swendab runs in the 8.45.

Here what gig said about If I Were A Boy

if I were a boy

Two very strange rides by martin lane recently riding the mare and eyecatching both times,she had been running well on the aw this was her grade tonight and she should be competitive in these races.She's currently running off 65 and although she doesn't win often is usually overpriced because of trainer .She sluiced up off 63 last season in august over windsors 1m2fs spread-eagling a field of 70 horses behind her and heavily backed,she's worth looking out for in decent ground races at the track as she's up to winning one of these when allowed to run her race!!

Swendab runs in the 8.45.

Swendab

Put this on here months ago as its aw fiorm was giving it a string of 0's,but hasn't been getting overpriced on the turf and been running poorly anyway.Last time out looked a massive eyecatcher to me drawn stands side over 7fs on gd/sft ground,trying to make all over a trip he doesn't stay on ground he hasn't won on.He drifted right across to the far rail must've conceded 5/6ls eventually being beaten 4 1/2;s eased,if he'd stayed straight would've been involved at the finish had everything at it a furlong out.He's now fallen to a mark of 64 lowest since winning in july 2011 off 65 and over the Chepstow track at 5fs which he seems to have a preference for.Looks to me as though he's just come into form on that run an and with plenty of decent ground around nows the time to strat following,the last time he dropped to these marks he won three on the bounce.

It takes about an hour to put them all in a tracker. A couple of hours to put them in a tracker and read the reasons why, make your own notes etc. If you haven't got minimum two hours I suggest you don't bet at all. You can't rely on others to help you out, they may do (as per Gig's posts) but you've really got to rely on yourself to use this info.

When you look at the time Gig posts, you can see he is putting the hours in. As per life, you basically get out what you put in.

:)

It takes about an hour to put them all in a tracker. A couple of hours to put them in a tracker and read the reasons why, make your own notes etc. If you haven't got minimum two hours I suggest you don't bet at all. You can't rely on others to help you out, they may do (as per Gig's posts) but you've really got to rely on yourself to use this info.

When you look at the time Gig posts, you can see he is putting the hours in. As per life, you basically get out what you put in.

:)

what he said

As above get a copy of them all I won't be highlighting them anymore than I have done already,you can back them blind and still make a profit on them but you'll obviously have big losing runs without write ups.As for todays they look the wrong races for them but wouldn't be total shock,what I don't want to see is them showing their hands in these types of races and only just getting beat.I've usually sent these out by email to a few I know, this season they're only on here I havn't even got a copy myself so have to do it all by memory,best to keep them to yourselves and not highlight them otherwise they won't be backable.I don't know if this is accurate but I had a 2 minute look through the last 3 weeks and think its showing a profit of +95 points,those figures are ridiculous as most seasons I've done it has been between 60-100 points for the entire season.But on here I've put down a lot more picks than I would normally so will be interesting to see the how it ends up and there are still aw runners to be backed from October onwards to come back up again.
Another thing I very rarely back short prices and there have been 4/5 odds on winners on here but I havn't backed them they are very rarely value at those prices,the one thing i'd like to get on are a few more picks that are going to be huge prices but I need to watch a lot more replays and not getting a chance at present.

Last edited:
Cheers Gig, I hope you get well soon fella, missing your write ups and your ninja style picks the night before.

Having to make do with your follows list to keep me in funds for my guesses!

Keep well.

Back