Daily picks.

Tinshu - WIndsor tonight from Gig's to follows.

Will add on tinshu especially if she returns to ascot over 1m2fs she travels well on this track and although looked not to stay never got a run so was probably a bit better than she showed and as the time was so good a return here at massive prices she'd be worth a bet.

safwaan

Put this in to fill out the multiples today which was costly upped in class but there was no pace on and the race was run in a stupid time of 2m9.53.Previous to this run was runner up to a progressive type in a decent time over the same c/d,that form today was franked by silkee supreme and penbryn both poor draws as well 1st and second at kempton and were 6th and 5th in that lingfield race .Both of those horses were in my to follows but after that result tonight the values completely ruined.And if that wasn't enough it was franked by gunner will in the first race at lingfield as well 4th in that lingfield race very solid form for horses rated that lowly.Safwaans off 58 and looked a lot better than those behind that won today,so should be up to winning another race off this mark guaranteed siome pace.

Make it 15 :lol:this is a mad run KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM Only had buttons on :lol::lol: WHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!

Emma bee

Tinshu - WIndsor tonight from Gig's to follows.

Will add on tinshu especially if she returns to ascot over 1m2fs she travels well on this track and although looked not to stay never got a run so was probably a bit better than she showed and as the time was so good a return here at massive prices she'd be worth a bet.

Jim Crowley riding for Dace also worth backing blind on his 1st ride dace's handicappers

gr8 betting again giglo, i managed to get on this afternoon and so did the whole office, its like i am a tipping king lol but its all ur work ha.

what do we have 2moro guys!!

As above get a copy of them all I won't be highlighting them anymore than I have done already,you can back them blind and still make a profit on them but you'll obviously have big losing runs without write ups.As for todays they look the wrong races for them but wouldn't be total shock,what I don't want to see is them showing their hands in these types of races and only just getting beat.I've usually sent these out by email to a few I know, this season they're only on here I havn't even got a copy myself so have to do it all by memory,best to keep them to yourselves and not highlight them otherwise they won't be backable.I don't know if this is accurate but I had a 2 minute look through the last 3 weeks and think its showing a profit of +95 points,those figures are ridiculous as most seasons I've done it has been between 60-100 points for the entire season.But on here I've put down a lot more picks than I would normally so will be interesting to see the how it ends up and there are still aw runners to be backed from October onwards to come back up again.
Another thing I very rarely back short prices and there have been 4/5 odds on winners on here but I havn't backed them they are very rarely value at those prices,the one thing i'd like to get on are a few more picks that are going to be huge prices but I need to watch a lot more replays and not getting a chance at present.

too bad about the pessimistic comments but last minute money renewed confidence

Swendab

Put this on here months ago as its aw fiorm was giving it a string of 0's,but hasn't been getting overpriced on the turf and been running poorly anyway.Last time out looked a massive eyecatcher to me drawn stands side over 7fs on gd/sft ground,trying to make all over a trip he doesn't stay on ground he hasn't won on.He drifted right across to the far rail must've conceded 5/6ls eventually being beaten 4 1/2;s eased,if he'd stayed straight would've been involved at the finish had everything at it a furlong out.He's now fallen to a mark of 64 lowest since winning in july 2011 off 65 and over the Chepstow track at 5fs which he seems to have a preference for.Looks to me as though he's just come into form on that run an and with plenty of decent ground around nows the time to strat following,the last time he dropped to these marks he won three on the bounce.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:Taking out Taurus twins and leaving him with a free role he looks in form of his life as i thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Absolutely buzzing took him off the to follows then put him back on took the 13/2 after non runners i knew he'd won after a furlong!!!:lol::lol:
With Taurus twins wouldn't have looked half as good just as well the rest were useless...;)

I backed it didn't lose on race but won nothing,mustv'e traded pretty low thing that put me off slightly was no visor switched for blinkers having won its last four races with them on.An unlucky loser having to go to far rail and try and make all just went off a little to quick may win again doubt it will be any value.

17:45 Doncaster, 16 Jun 20131m
FSB Mobile Card Payment Terminals Handicap (Rnd) (Class 4) (3YO only)
Winner £5,175 - 7 ran
Good to Firm

Archive Video
Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Yellow, black epaulets 2. Kohlaan (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 9/2 3 9 - 7h Dane O'Neill
R Varian
made all, clear over 4f out, ridden over 1f out, soon pressed, just held on
2 nk Grey, pink epaulets, quartered cap 3. Freeport (6)ATR Tracker 5/2 2Fav 3 9 - 5 K Fallon
B J Meehan
tracked leaders, chased winner over 3f out, ridden to challenge over 1f out, stayed on towards finish
3 nse Emerald green and white stripes, emerald green sleeves, white armlets, orange cap 5. Leitrim Pass (USA) (8)ATR Tracker 15/8 Fav 3 9 - 4 S W Kelly
W J Haggas
tracked leaders in 4th, headway over 1f out, stayed on towards finish, just held close home
4 ½ Emerald green, white cross belts, orange sleeves, royal blue cap 6. Simply Shining (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 16/1 3 9 - 3 T Hamilton
R A Fahey
held up towards rear, headway over 2f out, ridden inside final furlong, kept on towards finish
5 shd Cerise and silver diagonal stripes, halved sleeves, cerise cap 1. Endorsing (IRE) (1)ATR Tracker 9/2 3 9 - 7 R L Moore
R Hannon
tracked leader, ridden inside final furlong, no extra close home
6 2 Emerald green and red (halved), striped sleeves, quartered cap 4. Off The Pulse (4)ATR Tracker 20/1 3 9 - 5 G Gibbons
J Mackie
tracked leaders in 3rd, headway over 1f out, one pace inside final furlong
7 2½ Beige, dark blue armlets, dark blue cap 8. Nordikhab (IRE) (7)ATR Tracker 33/1 3 9 - 1 Amy Ryan
K A Ryan
in rear, pushed along over 3f out, ridden over 2f out, never dangerous
Black, pink triple diamond and sleeves 7. Krupskaya (FR) (3)ATR Tracker Non Runner 73

Off Time:17:46:38
Winning Time:1m 37.61s

kohlaan
freeport
Leitrim pass
simply shining
endorsing
off the pulse

This looks a real nice piece of form and with most of these only rated in the mid sevenities there will be loads of options.The time of the race was only .30 slower than the progressive bassara winning off 81 in the older handicap a rock solid time comparison and all the 3yr olds should be winning more races.Off the pulse was the unlucky one in the race you could've thrown a blanket over the first five and if he'd got a run he would've only been beaten minimum distance as well.They would look really nice bets taking on their elders looking at those two races and will surely be overlooked,should be worth following blind!!

Freeport out today 4.10 Yarmouth.

There are 3/4 running today the races are very competitive not races I would be having singles in anyway,they may win but guesswork on other runners.

Similar to yesterday in races that are very competitive so unlikely winners although big prices Baltic bombers in the right grade but I think that's one of the strongest races I've ever seen for horses only rated up to 60.His run behind black ennis bower should look the best form in this race but there are at least 3 with better form,probably the only one that looks a bit of value.The most interesting runner is hadaj first time headgear and back at the track where he ran behind bronze angel,could always do a multiple as there are so many at big prices.

Just to add the prices seem to be drifting on Baltic bomber very strange considering c/d form there penultimate run will be interesting too see if he goes unbacked in this race as I have him 4th in on form and very little in it,maybe worth looking on betfair for prices in the 20s.

Last edited:
14:20 Sandown, 5 Jul 20135f 6y
London's Race Tracks Racingandmusic.co.uk Handicap (Class 3) (3YO plus)
Winner £9,704 - 14 ran
Good to Firm

Weighed In

Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Orange, mauve stars, orange sleeves, orange cap, mauve star 11. Doctor Parkes (2)ATR Tracker 7/1 7 9 - 2 N Callan
S C Williams
chased leading pair on rail, switched left entering final 2f, ridden and went 2nd over 1f out, ran on to lead final 100 yards, driven out
2 ½ Orange, dark green disc 6. Joe Packet (1)ATR Tracker 11/2 Fav 6 9 - 8 Jim Crowley
J G Portman
chased leading pair on rail, switched left over 1f out, edged right inside final furlong, ran on inside final furlong, switched left again and ran on final 100 yards, took 2nd close home, unable to reach winner
3 nse Royal blue, white cross of lorraine and armlets, check cap 4. Steps (IRE) (10)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 9 - 9b Thomas Brown (3)
R Varian
held up in mid-division, headway on outside over 1f out, ran on inside final furlong, took 3rd close home and finished well, saddle slipped and unseated rider after line
4 ¾ Red, black cross of lorraine, white cap 7. Fair Value (IRE) (6)ATR Tracker 10/1 5 9 - 8 K Fallon
S Dow
led, ridden inside final furlong, headed final 100 yards, weakened and lost 2 places close home
5 ¾ Red, grey sleeves, red and grey hooped cap 3. Taajub (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 6/1 J2Fav 6 9 - 12 A Kirby
P Crate
took keen hold, held up in mid-division, not clear run and switched right over 1f out, hung right and ran on inside final furlong, never able to challenge
6 nk Red, dark green and red hooped sleeves and cap 9. Dungannon (12)ATR Tracker 16/1 6 9 - 5 J Fortune
A M Balding
switched right start, held up towards rear, headway over 1f out, ran on inside final furlong, never going pace to challenge
7 nk Beige, black seams, striped sleeves and star on cap 13. Gladiatrix (7)ATR Tracker 6/1 J2Fav 4 8 - 13b R Hughes
B R Millman
chased leaders, ridden over 1f out, faded inside final furlong
8 1 Grey, pink braces and sleeves, quartered cap 10. Effie B (5)ATR Tracker 33/1 3 9 - 3v1 M Harley
M R Channon
held up towards rear on rail, ran on final 100 yards, never going pace to get involved
9 nk Pink, yellow chevron, pink sleeves, yellow stars, pink cap, yellow stars 15. Rylee Mooch (8)ATR Tracker 16/1 5 8 - 8es R Fitzpatrick
R C Guest
chased leader, ridden and lost 2nd over 1f out, weakened inside final furlong
10 hd Red, black epaulets, black and red hooped sleeves 12. Lupo D'oro (IRE) (15)ATR Tracker 20/1 4 9 - 2 G Lee
J R Best
steadied start, held up in last pair on outside, ran on final 100 yards, never going pace to get competitive
11 2½ Maroon, maroon and grey check sleeves and cap 2. Pabusar (4)ATR Tracker 8/1 5 9 - 12 William Buick
J A Osborne
slowly into stride, held up last, not clearest of runs when switched left then right inside final furlong, kept on, no chance
12 ¾ White, emerald green stars, sleeves and stars on cap 5. Edge Closer (9)ATR Tracker 20/1 9 9 - 9 J Doyle
A W Carroll
in touch, ridden well over 1f out, weakened over 1f out
13 1 Dark blue, beige hoops and armlets 8. Naabegha (11)ATR Tracker 16/1 6 9 - 6 L P Keniry
E De Giles
slowly into stride, soon in mid-division on outside, headway halfway, chased leaders 2f out, ridden and weakened over 1f out, eased when no chance inside final furlong
14 ½ Dark green, white stripe, pink and white hooped sleeves, striped cap 1. Kyleakin Lass (14)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 9 - 7 Michael J M Murphy (5)
Paul Fitzsimons
raced wide and held up towards rear, never on terms
Red and grey stripes, red sleeves, grey armlets, red cap 14. Freddy With A Y (IRE) (13)ATR Tracker Non Runner 85

Off Time:14:22:04
Winning Time:0m 59.93s

TAAJUB

Couple of eyecatchers in this race one was dungannon already on my to follows for ascot and the other was taajub probably one of the biggest eyecatchers I've seen in sometime.Adam Kirby deliberately dropping taajub out,in doing so getting shuffled back and losing 6ls yet finished the race on the bridle.Looked by far the best horse in the race and could well go unnoticed,fairly progressive sprinter last season as well especially on faster ground.Last three previous runs on gd/fm taajub had been 2nd to barnet fair off 98,2nd to desert law off 100 and followed that with 3rd to swiss spirit and kingsgate native in group race.His form is starting to look better on firmer ground and there looks a nice handicap to be won was ridden with that in mind today and maybe seen in listed races,there's a possibility could be better than ever.

I had a small (losing) match bet on Dungannon to beat Taajub and noticed how well they both finished, Taajub finishing noticeably well under a considerate ride, decent races in both of those two, I agree.

I don't know if Diamond Blue is still on the 'to follows', but out again tomorrow back at Beverley. The horse has a CD record of 3315334 and races tomorrow from a lifetime low mark of 66, the Beverley win was off 67. Those that've seen DB race will know the start is often a drama and in a 17 runner field tomorrow that could bring its own trouble for this fast finisher, but generally a 16/1 shot for tomorrow's race and I'm happy to take a chance at the price.

Last edited:
Back