Daily picks.

Definitely still on to follows but not in that grade i'm going to add on a few more tomorrow and that will be it for the time being.Wont be posting on forum till at least till the night racings finished as havn't been feeling well for sometime and when I have come to put something on here been clogged up with rubbish.So tomorrow will be last day :ninja:for the foreseeable future and hopefully when I do stasrt posting there won't be so much crap on here.:cool:

Fitz flyer

Exposed now and handicappers been unrelenting even though only won 1/38 has now just been dropped a couple of pound enabling him to run in races for horses rated just up to 85.He looked a little unlucky yesterday travelling really well but never getting much of a run in this grade he should be winning as these races will be by far the weakest ever contested.Not even sure Beverley suited all his best form has been on straight tracks even this season 4th to magical macey at newcastel and a 4th to ancient cross at York,loads of good form last season 4th to singeur off 90,3rds to kingsgate choice and tax free last season as well at York and ascot off 89 and 90.Could well get overpriced being on such a long losing run.

Lovesome,liberty. jack

A maiden stakes race yesterday at Leicester these two 11ls clear of the third rated 69 and the time .34 quicker than older handicapper winner askaud rated 80 earlier on the card.A few reasons these could be well handicapped both off 70,they both only have had little racing lovesome the 6 runs,liberty jack the 5 runs.The Newmarket race lovesome contested over a furlong further is working out well mushaakis has come out of lovesomes Newmarket run and run well in better grade.The 6th napindas won,11th not riggs won they both drifted over to the far rail at liecester travelling further than askaud and were also ridden by two very average jockeys in Louis steward and William twiston davis.This form may go underestimated as they could be improvers and off current marks would be very competitive in weak races.

Silverware

Remember putting up silverware last season when he won,ran today at ayr off 75 same last winning mark although had shown promise up to previous wins whereas today was coming back after a break and had been out of form.Off this mark he becomes one to watch out for has three wins on gd/fm all off a mark of 75still only has the 19 runs on turf so reasonable strike rate,going to be overpriced now especially if he can get an uncontested lead!

Yet another two hannon horses that were eye catchers and look huge improvers worth bearing in mind when looking at the big race entries as there's no way hughes will get these right so many of comparative ability.

edge

Was miles off the pace at chester till the last 1/2 furlong and was nearest finish,in all probability at least a 6f or 7f may suit best.The winning time of this race only .66 slower than dutch masterpiece winning off 89 later on the card,another hannon runner that could be overpriced with multiple entries.

brown sugar

Another hannon runner 6/7ls off the pace,finishing under hands and heels giving the impression he was easily the best horse in the race with loads of improvement to come.As mentioned on other previous runners this one was 40/1 outsider of his three,again showing there isn't much between the majority of his runners and also showing there is value there with all the multiple entries he will have.The time of the race was respectable as well only 1.1 seconds slower than nocturne winning off 94 in later handicap and with loads of improvement to come will leave hughes scratching his head on the big races yet again.

solar spirit

Bit of an eyecatcher solar spirit trapped in a pocket at a crucial time when looked to be cantering,impossible to win when switched at catterick ended up 4th beaten 2 1/2ls.Solar spirits got to come down the weights now hopefully a drop of 2 pound and that would allow him a nice drop in grade as the races he's been competing in have been very competitive.That would allow him onto his lowest mark since winning off 74 april 2012,looking at his profile in recent time his best runs have been on softer ground as opposed to fast ground so that run may have been even better than it first looked

Solar spirit might be worth a small bet I've already taken 25s and 20s don't know if this trip is long enough for him nowadays but has c/d record with a 2nd and awin from three runs.Last season was second to orbit the moon just touched off yet 12 points differebnce between them tomorrow,the 7f race at catterick has worked out really well now.Yesterday ablemaster won,the third postscripts won and the fifth clockmaker behind solar spirit has also won has to be worth a token bet at these prices.If he's unplaced tomorrow will go down to 75 and will look an even better bet.

Took all the 16s as well 9/1 currently time to trade some off!!!!

Out at 10.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
NUMBER 4 KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Like gold dust :lol: 13 winners off to follows last ten days:lol::lol:nice little multi today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:ninja:

DARK CASTLE wins again 9/2 managed to move up in class today :)

Last edited:
1pt trade fratellino 10/1 ppower will back again if bigger.

Fratellinos more than cpable of winning this race was running off these marks last summer in very competitive races third to taajub,fifth to barnet fair and fourth to tax free last season and then running in competitive races on the aw at listed class.You could actually make him favourite in this slightly weaker race finished infront of fav doctor parkes lat season and is better off at weights,barzelona rides, won on one for Mc abe yesterday.Can't see this going unbacked could even go off near fav in this race the only negative is break of 117 days sooner or later will be winning one or several of these handicaps.The actual mark of 90 allows him to run in this race as last sesson was off 91.

10/1 vivtor/paddy/lad/365

Out at 8.5!

Last edited:
1pt trade simply shining 11/4 boyles/victor.

Looks a bit of value much depending on how much improvement there is in the varian horse,simply shinings c/d run behind kohlaaan that race only .30 slower than the older handicap won by bassara winning off 81.Taking kiwi bay as the marker in the older horse handicap would suggest the runners from the 3yr old handicap are well in a few have run but not won but they were truly run races at dionny.The race has been slightly disappointing and may not work out but on fast ground over the same c/d I think this should be around 6/4 on those times and even a line through red hot mamma should have the beating of odyssey,should be backed at 11/4 unless the varian horse is way ahead of its mark.The times as Chepstow suggest not although that was debut run of the season.

14:05 Ascot, 11 May 20131m 4f
Leo Bancroft Signature Haircare Handicap (Class 3) (4YO plus)
Winner £8,410 - 11 ran
Good to Firm

Archive Video
Weighed In

Click here....
Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Grey, beige star, grey sleeves, beige stars and stars on cap 6. Angel Gabrial (IRE) (11)ATR Tracker 13/2 4 8 - 13 T P Queally
Ian Williams
held up last, good headway on outside over 2f out, chased leaders 2f out, went 2nd and hung right over 1f out, driven to lead inside final furlong, stayed on well
2 ¾ Orange and yellow check, orange sleeves, yellow cap 4. Noble Alan (GER) (7)ATR Tracker 14/1 10 9 - 0 P Hanagan
N G Richards
raced wide, took keen hold tracking leaders, went 2nd over 2f out, soon led, ridden over 1f out, headed inside final furlong, stayed on same pace
3 1¼ Burgundy, yellow rising sun, burgundy cap 8. Harvard N Yale (USA) (5)ATR Tracker 4/1 2Fav 4 8 - 12t1 M Harley
J Noseda
in touch on inside, headway over 1f out, stayed on to 3rd final 100 yards, not pace to challenge
4 1 Orange, maroon disc, maroon cap 12. Maria's Choice (IRE) (12)ATR Tracker 11/2 4 8 - 9 David Probert
Sir Michael Stoute
raced wide, took keen hold in mid-division, headway on outside over 3f out, ridden to dispute 2nd from 2f out, one pace when not much room and pushed right over 1f out, stayed on same pace in 4th final 100 yards
5 1½ Royal blue 1. Tahaamah (6)ATR Tracker 9/1 5 9 - 7t M Barzalona
S bin Suroor
took keen hold in mid-division, smooth hadway over 2f out, went 2nd going well 2f out, ridden and staying on same pace when hung right and lost 2nd over 1f out, weakened inside final furlong, lost 3rd final 100 yards
6 1 Maroon, light blue and maroon chevrons on sleeves, light blue cap, maroon star 11. Mexicali (IRE) (10)ATR Tracker 16/1 5 8 - 10 T E Durcan
D K Ivory
held up towards rear, pushed along and hung right over 2f out, headway on outside over 1f out, plugged on inside final furlong, no threat
7 2¼ Dark blue, pink seams, hooped sleeves and cap 13. Robin Hood (IRE) (8)ATR Tracker 20/1 5 8 - 9h Jack Mitchell
P Mitchell
held up towards rear, driven on outside over 1f out, moderate headway inside final furlong
8 1 Maroon, white cross of lorraine and sleeves 7. Tinshu (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 14/1 7 8 - 12p William Carson
D Haydn Jones
mid-division, staying on same pace and no impression when not clear run on inside and switched left 2f out
9 2¾ Yellow, black chevron, black sleeves, yellow stars, black cap, yellow star 5. Aquilonius (IRE) (4)ATR Tracker 25/1 4 9 - 0th Saleem Golam
S C Williams
tracked leader until over 2f out, weakened well over 1f out
10 1¾ Black and pink (quartered), maroon sleeves and cap 9. Australia Day (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 9/1 10 8 - 11 J Fortune
P R Webber
soon led, pushed along and headed approaching final 2f, soon lost 2nd, weakened well over 1f out
11 8 Dark green, red cap, dark green diamond 3. Scatter Dice (IRE) (1)ATR Tracker 7/2 Fav 4 9 - 3 J Fanning
M Johnston
slowly into stride, soon tracking leaders on inside, weakened 2f out
Royal blue, yellow stripe, sleeves and cap 2. Ruscello (IRE) (13)ATR Tracker Non Runner 92

Yellow, pink braces and sleeves, hooped cap 10. Sirvino (9)ATR Tracker Non Runner 85

Off Time:14:05:08
Winning Time:2m 32.04s

Bangel gabrial,noble alan,harvard 'n yale,marias choice,tahaamah,mexicali

This race looks like following iover a cliff only .04 slower than ektihaam winning the listed race from Thomas Chippendale by 6ls winner rated 111 runner up 112.The listed race was run at a nice pace certainly not uneven suggesting the handicap is very strong form for the grade.Just looking at the first six home it looks even better when you look at their profiles most of them bar the rinner up have only had 5/6 runs and some were coming off long lay offs.Should be some nice value floating around from this race especially when you get further down the field to horses like mexicali trained by ivory which will undoubtedly be overlooked.The fact the first 6 home are also open to improvement makes it eve more interesting not just the time of the race

Tinshu.

Will add on tinshu especially if she returns to ascot over 1m2fs she travels well on this track and although looked not to stay never got a run so was probably a bit better than she showed and as the time was so good a return here at massive prices she'd be worth a bet.

About time KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

Glad slim mailed me about this race now;) probably would've forgot about it completely what a touch!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

"Form worth following off a cliff"...

The winner, Angel Gabriel, beaten a combined 37L in two starts since. In fact, in 10 outings since, not one of the 6 horses noted have hit the frame. Take it even further, on average they've been beaten over 17L per outing since...

Mexicali has been dead stone last in both races since, beaten a combined 93L.... yet the great gigilo has managed to a massive touch at 20/1... just me that's hugely, massively, incredibly dubious?

For the record, I think gigilo's postings are a big asset to the forum and his contibution is greatly appreciated by a novice such as myself. But I must confess I find the incessant after timing and incredulous back slapping almost vomit inducing.

Nice bit of seething for first time post :lol: vomit inducing no doubt another goon from betfair!!Go back and tell them you've posted on the thread well done!

Last edited:
Nope nobody from betfair. Long time reader, first time poster....

It's just an observation. I'm sure the battalions of followers will be here soon to explain why there isn't a post re backing Mexicali, or the last 10 or so winners you've kabooooooooomed, and it's in fact my fault for not working hard enough.

Punters like you make me laugh,sitting in the background feeding off the thread don't know how many hundreds of winners and then as soon as you can't get it given to you on a silver platter decide to post and complain.I couldn't give two fucks what the **** you think people like you make me sick,infact you're the exact type of person I wish couldn't see the bets.Can I make it any clearer than that,a ******* leech.

I done alright mate
Cheers ;)

Dazzling Valentine @ 16/1
Macchiara @ 10/3
Birdy Boy @ 4/1
Bold Ring @ 10/1
Mexicali @ 20/1
Lucky 31, 31 bets * EW 09/07/2013 18:32:04

Bet Confirmation - HL8581899421I - Internet Time of bet: 09/07/2013 18:32:04 Print
Selections
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Dazzling Valentine 3.00 Lingfield
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 10/07/2013 2 Places
1/4 Odds 16/1 Won
Best Odds applied, price updated to SP.
2 Macchiara 5.10 Yarmouth
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 10/07/2013 2 Places
1/4 Odds 10/3 Won
Best Odds applied, original price subject to Rule 4 deduction.
3 Birdy Boy 4.20 Catterick
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 10/07/2013 3 Places
1/4 Odds 4/1 Lost
Best Odds applied, price updated to SP.
4 Bold Ring 6.20 Kempton
(Win and Each Way)
1/5 Odds 10/1 Lost
5 Mexicali 7.50 Kempton
(Win and Each Way)
1/4 Odds 20/1 Won

Last edited:
Well done fella nice to see someone went through them almost a massive touch there as well the list goes on RELENTLESS....Give yourself a

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

Last edited:
Nope nobody from betfair. Long time reader, first time poster....

It's just an observation. I'm sure the battalions of followers will be here soon to explain why there isn't a post re backing Mexicali, or the last 10 or so winners you've kabooooooooomed, and it's in fact my fault for not working hard enough.

do you understand the phrase "list to follow"?

why do you want every horse posting every time they run?..are you completely helpless?

yes its your fault...you are too lazy to note the horses and check if they run

Did you land a monster touch EC?

I don't believe anyone who claims they landed a massive touch on mexicali considering his performances in both starts since.

Do you back every single runner off the follow lists the gigolo? Indefinitely regardless of performance, because that's the only way you found that one.

Did you land a monster touch EC?

I don't believe anyone who claims they landed a massive touch on mexicali considering his performances in both starts since.

Do you back every single runner off the follow lists the gigolo? Indefinitely regardless of performance, because that's the only way you found that one.

and what is it to you what anyone backs?...keep yer beak out...i don't give a flying f00k what you back or don't

if you've just registered to be a nuisance on this thread then you'll get short shrift on here...if you have something useful to add to the forum then do so

Crew cut was a massive eyecatcher at ascot on penultimate run giving the field 4/5ls start ran an incredible race to be switched right round the field and still running on not quite getting there nearest finish to be third to yeow and democretes.That was off a mark of 84 and he's now on a mark of 85 on that run there's more races to be won as he must've conceded 7/8ls to that field by the end of the race.He looks one to follow,have watched the race before but only noticed last night on replay.Obviously he went to Epsom showed nothing but easily enough to forgive that run especially back over c/d,probably the other most interesting runner is signor sassi 8th on seasonal debut to hallelujah form that now looks very good.Hallelujahs been third to city girl in conditions race,2nd poole harbour 4th to tropics in hot handicap at Windsor,the 3rd seeking magic been third at Epsom in class 2,the 4th burn the boats has won 30 runner handicap at the curragh.The ffth Harrison George has won twice on the bounce and the 6th khubalas won and been 4th to York glory in the Wokingham.Signor sassis only had the eight runs and open to improvement after that debut run as well.

12/1 sjames,victor,ppower

Last edited:
Back