Daily picks.

In goes the group horse whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh:lol::cool:

Number 7 on my to follows last year wouldv'e been 3s on in that race if you take away its last run!!Thats me done for the day 9/2 for the forest unbelievable oprice!!:lol:

Fantastic stuff today and quite frankly for the whole of this thread since it's been going on. Must be one of the best racing/betting threads anywhere on the net no other way to look at it.

If you ever decide to pull up stumps here let me know where to send the check to get on your email distribution list :)

Three winners on a Saturday card st Newbury is impressive but the best post of the lot was the 2yo. That was something that the market had missed. Hats off.

Last edited:
Another judge I've been acquainted with for several years now, whose opinions I value had Border Legend as a standout bet. He was operating based on info from the yard, might explain the prices. Punters just love the good old info stuff.

That was the problem was either going to sluice up or be unplaced regret sticking it in the multis now,with trades like that who cares but its such a rariet to have winners running on.Pretty annoying not even being placed thats the worst part.

2xew yanks

BOUCHER GARCON 11/4
MINIMIZE RISK 11/4
ANISEED 7/2
GREY FRIARS CHORISTA 5/4/UNLIMITED 3/1

2XEW SUPER YANKS

FOREST ROW 9/2.

2XEW DOUBLES.
MINIMIZE RISK AND GREYFRIARS CHORISTA/UNLIMITED.

And the ew doubles:cool:!!! and the fcast.;)

2xew yanks

BOUCHER GARCON 11/4
MINIMIZE RISK 11/4
ANISEED 7/2
GREY FRIARS CHORISTA 5/4/UNLIMITED 3/1

2XEW SUPER YANKS

FOREST ROW 9/2.

2XEW DOUBLES.
MINIMIZE RISK AND GREYFRIARS CHORISTA/UNLIMITED.

Cost me bombs on the place side of things boucher:ninja:,don't get many better days than today though!!

1pt trade chosen character 9/2 365
.05ptew
i've taken 5/1 other books could go same price or bigger yet!!

Yeah he's a judge but if you can't see why that horse should win you should give up.

Honestly, no offence but in all the time I've been here you have put up quite a few horses and have only tipped one winner - an EVS shot at the Curragh. You claimed to be in the know about a Stack horse which you informed all and sundry was useless. It won.

Hams like you can be found on every racecourse in Ireland. The great pretence of being connected and in the know when they're evidently full of shite.

I don't claim to be an expert like yourself but I have found Gigilo's thread to be extremely profitable and it has kept me ticking over nicely over the last couple of months. He has politely ignored your constant sniping but I won't.

Be a good lad and feck off.

(and no I won't be indulging you in a slanging match. You've been given enough oxygen as it is.)

Last edited:
Achalas looks big based on last seasons form,the bottom three in the handicap have to prove themselves against these higher rated horses on this ground sometyhing that achalas has already done.Last season winning over c/d off 68 on soft ground,running off a mark of 74 beaten 8ls by tameen at goodwod that form looks very good in the context of most of tomorrows runners.Tameen went onto finish 4th to mirrored rated 99 in a liosted race,principle role second off 114,third ceilidh house off 102 and tameen off 82,the third from the goodwood race romeo montague recent now off 86 and 4th in the roseberry at kempton,the 4th spice fair has since won off 81 on the aw.Can't see how this can possibly be 14/1 looks more like a 7,8/1 shot!!!

Honestly, no offence but in all the time I've been here you have put up quite a few horses and have only tipped one winner - an EVS shot at the Curragh.

Not correct.

You claimed to be in the know about a Stack horse which you informed all and sundry was useless. It won.

Not correct. I said it was useless when it ran in the opening maiden in the Curragh. It was beaten.

Hams like you can be found on every racecourse in Ireland. The great pretence of being connected and in the know when they're evidently full of shite.

I fail to see where I "claim to be in the know". I'm as knowledgeable or clueless as the next person on the forum.

I don't claim to be an expert like yourself but I have found Gigilo's thread to be extremely profitable and it has kept me ticking over nicely over the last couple of months. He has politely ignored your constant sniping but I won't.

Be a good lad and feck off.

Gigilo has engaged with me on any post I have directed at him and I respect him for that.

(and no I won't be indulging you in a slanging match. You've been given enough oxygen as it is.)

There is no slagging match to be had. You're entitled to hold the opinion of me that you have. I'll sleep easy.

Last edited:
Chosen character has the best proven form in the race and really this is a drop in class on his best form,this is his lowest mark since winning off 70 last season beating prince of burma by 5ls big improver and recent 5th in the spring mile off 88 just behind spring cup winner captain bertie.He then followed this up with another win off 76 over tomorrows c/d beating tasfeya rated 80,his best run was his next third to bertie whittle at chester over 7fs on soft ground totally different class form to anything in tomorrows race.That race had horses such as kingscroft,waking warrior,fred willetts all at least 4l behind,went on to disappoint in his later runs but even those were still bettter class than tomorrows even his third to uppercut off76 with older higher rated horses in behind.Tomorrow he heads the weights off 74,his seasonal debut was quite interesting as the first four that led the race at catterick filled the first four places,he finished 5th to be nearest finish that was over 7fs as well he need the mile,also he went without the visor which he's had on both times he's won and back on again tomorrow.

Richard kingscote is back on top won on him both times,but not rode him the last four runs he likes the c/d proven over it twice off higher marks,the only question mark you could have against him is why he hasn't run on soft ground more often.If he runs to any of his form and the stable are trying there should be loads of money for him as the rest are at the uppermost of their marks,the most interesting runner has to be o'mearas edmaaj when runner up at chester having ventura sands 6 3/4ls behind that said horse is now off 72 and will be interesting to see if its backed after a 590 day lay off!!

Last edited:
Strata colorata 5/1,Nazreef 12/1,castlebar sling 14/1 ew patent
W@4s:D

These are the things i can't see worth posting on the thread a horse that had already won before putting on,whats the point!!New member off betfair forum,or someone with another username?:ninja:Supposed to be some sort of wind up.
Vodkatini half the time i miss some of the posts and no one on here will wind me up as i will ignore them or wind them up twice as much,att which i'm an expert just ask the betfair forum they hate my guts.:lol:
Well the habitual losers anyway!!:cool:

I had a few quid on Seal Rock at 8/1 in the 315 at Ponte with bet365. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up running in Group 3 races-the ground is a worry but he is well drawn and the trainer can usually be relied upon to have his horses ready first time out.

Back