Daily picks.

Anyone listening to this muppet on Timeform Radio falling sideways on Marine Girl's win, surprised he hasn't said she's an Oaks candidate yet.

The funniest thing is the preview he gave to Journalistic during the build up, all sorts of praises i.e "brother is phenomenal" :lol:

Last edited:
Choice words could not possibly be a confident pick drawn 17 of 18 tomorrow at sailsbury but his opening mark of 65 will be exploited at some point if he repeats his kempton 6f run back in march.Carrying a massive 9-12 a third to yeow beaten 2 1/4ls on debut conceding 13 pounds to the winner the race was run in a decent time of 1m12.79 for his first run.Yeow has since gone on to run second to es que love off 75 in a hot pontefract handicap.The second from the kempton race willies wonder again choice words conceding 13 pounds and 1 1/4ls behind has won off 72,the 5th from that race cooler climes has been touched off 75 over 7fs at kempton only last week again was conceding 13 pound.The ride from i've lost my muscles mickey fenton should be interesting tomorrow,but must be worth following as he looks really well handicapped.Quite interesting that on the same card at kempton that night choice words still ran quicker than another of tomorrows runners by about a length and a half catalinas diamond but carrying 7 pound more runner up to dressed in lace,plus the improvement to come on top of that run as well.One to follow!

1pt trade oriental scot 10/1 365,boyles,bet

.05ptew

Oriental scot is capable of winning one of these handicaps already is 3/18 on turf and two places record of faster ground is 4/1/1 off 82 and 83 off 82 tomorrow.He ran a very nice race in the springmile off 90 last season was beaten 10ls was an eyecatcher and the time was favourable compared to the licoln wouldv'e been 5th if he'd run in the licoln on the same day off 8 pound higher mark than tomorrow.Beat robemaker off 79 last season over c/d with hacienda back in third form that ties in well with tomorrows fav indian jack,nice run on seasonal debut 4th to neutrafa off 84 at notts.That race has worked out well the third stage attraction recent third to bronze prince and dimension better race than tomorrows,mawaakef sinfonico and masked dance all recent winners in behind oriental scot the 10/1 looks a bit of value and i think the trade will cover the ew bet.I wouldn't be surprised to see light from mars backed,looks ridiculously well handicapped and for the first time in three seasons can run in a race for horses rated up to 90.Impossible to back on recent runs but i can still see it being backed down.

Out at 9.4 covers the ew.

Last edited:
I had a bit of the 20s brendan but had shortened to 16s when i put the write up on here,wasn't a pick i just thought punters would back it.

1pt trade trade commisioner 9/4 365
.10ptew

Trade commisioners debut run was full of promise only beaten 4ls by glen moss rated 87 on debut at kempton and bartolomeu just touched off 89 at the weekend.Conceding 15 pound to the pair he has to do that again today and may not be good enough but its hard to evaluate the other formlines in the race.He's one to follow regardless of result especially if he doesn't turn out to be a turf horses as that race was run in 1m24.43 very quick for a maiden especially one carrying 10-0 on debut.If he doesn't adapt to turf will be winning top class handicaps at worst on the aw.

1pt trade oriental scot 10/1 365,boyles,bet

.05ptew

Oriental scot is capable of winning one of these handicaps already is 3/18 on turf and two places record of faster ground is 4/1/1 off 82 and 83 off 82 tomorrow.He ran a very nice race in the springmile off 90 last season was beaten 10ls was an eyecatcher and the time was favourable compared to the licoln wouldv'e been 5th if he'd run in the licoln on the same day off 8 pound higher mark than tomorrow.Beat robemaker off 79 last season over c/d with hacienda back in third form that ties in well with tomorrows fav indian jack,nice run on seasonal debut 4th to neutrafa off 84 at notts.That race has worked out well the third stage attraction recent third to bronze prince and dimension better race than tomorrows,mawaakef sinfonico and masked dance all recent winners in behind oriental scot the 10/1 looks a bit of value and i think the trade will cover the ew bet.I wouldn't be surprised to see light from mars backed,looks ridiculously well handicapped and for the first time in three seasons can run in a race for horses rated up to 90.Impossible to back on recent runs but i can still see it being backed down.

Been absolutely relentless this week whhhhhhhhhhhhhhossssssssssh!!:lol:

Amba looks a well handicapped horse on the aw and if this was wolves i'd be having a decent ew bet,the fact its on the turf with ahern aboard may not be a negative but two horses trojan rocket and ibiza sunset with their claimers on they look well in still.Amba if she could repeat her run behind haamaat over the 7fs at wolves wouldn't even be double figures in this race,she was an eye catcher eased when not able to give the 86 rated winner she was rode with handicaps in mind and not even touched with the whip.The time of that race was quicker than the later handicap won by frequency off 75 she looks nearer 70 to me on that wolves run yet is off 63,at 25/1 shes worth trading to see what shes got on the turf from what could be a good draw in 11.Another for future notebook.

1pt trade amba 25/1 365.

Amba looks a well handicapped horse on the aw and if this was wolves i'd be having a decent ew bet,the fact its on the turf with ahern aboard may not be a negative but two horses trojan rocket and ibiza sunset with their claimers on they look well in still.Amba if she could repeat her run behind haamaat over the 7fs at wolves wouldn't even be double figures in this race,she was an eye catcher eased when not able to give the 86 rated winner she was rode with handicaps in mind and not even touched with the whip.The time of that race was quicker than the later handicap won by frequency off 75 she looks nearer 70 to me on that wolves run yet is off 63,at 25/1 shes worth trading to see what shes got on the turf from what could be a good draw in 11.Another for future notebook.

1pt trade amba 25/1 365.

Still 25/1 with Bet365, someone looking to back it for £75 at 18.0 on Betfair.

I had a bit of the 20s brendan but had shortened to 16s when i put the write up on here,wasn't a pick i just thought punters would back it.

1pt trade trade commisioner 9/4 365
.10ptew

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooshhhhh!!!!!;):lol:

Well done doomster the fav had to run to a mark of 90 at least on different ground so the value was with the guaranteed form of the second fav.:cool:

Steve its like i said in the write up the first two in the market stand out with their claimers taking 7 off,but then if amba could run to that aw form he wouldn't be that far off them.I see all three have been backed,i'm looking at it more on the aw but just incase 25/1 if the ground stays on the fast side,it may just run ok,hopefully get a decent trade regardless.

A high draw usually an advantage at york especially when the ground gets very quick,ancient cross has slipped to lowest mark since winning off 89,may 2011 he's off 98 tomorrow but 7 pound claimer on top taking down to 91.The fast ground may just suit slightly more than a few that are a lot shorter in the betting,last sesson ancient cross beat secret witness,tax free and lexis hero off 100 in a really hot race behind nocturnal affair.Last time out was drawn in the middle not given a hard race has weight pulls with magical macey and secret witness but the major positive maybe the ground.The 20/1 looks far to big from this draw i can see this being heavily backed,the slight negative maybe infact does ancient cross now want further i think it still looks the value in the race!!

1pt trade shahzan 7/2 ppower
.05ptew

Out at 3.25 trades ok today on a day when there's far to much racing.

Last edited:
I will be surprised if this isn't heavily backed as shahzan looks like he will be different class to these as the season goes on,what could be a negative now is the ground which will be riding really quick tomorrow and with only the two runs in a competitive handicap may be the one time he gets beat as he improves.Making sesonal debut over the 6fs at donny clocking a time .43 quicker than farlow winning off 86 and carrying 13 pound more on that run looks like he could be better than a handicapper.The second miliika in reciept of 15 pound sluiced up and she herself looks useful,roger varians had 8 winners and loads of places the last few weeks and i can't see how this won't be backed,i've only had a small ew bet because of the ground but i expect the trade will turn into a decent bet when the forms been looked at.If he doesn't run well tomorrow on the ground,al muheer maybe the one to take advantage as he has run well off higher marks in the past off soft and good ground and again ruth carrs horses are running well.Whatever the result shahzan will be one to follow through the season!

Back