Daily picks.

Outstanding once again G. That last one made my day as I laid nothing back. Thought i was a goner but the better animal won it in the end

Running against horses that are useless but even worse on this going,he's consistent to even win off highest mark,luckily i'm not trying to do much form at the moment so just glancing quickly at races priced up and it pays off.;)

Very bad luck with Fair Passion giggs, would have won with a clear run, mind you you were wrong about the price did go off at 12/1!:). Great price about Amazing blue sky too 5/1!
With so much racing days and evenings hard to keep up, could you put the race times up with your picks to help us mere mortals find em quicker!:lol:
How much can you get on Andy at these prices overnight w/o getting your ticket?:confused:

Although not one to trust on recent form jack my boy gets another drop in class dropped to a mark of 70 with richard evans claiming another 3 allowing him to run in one of these for the first time,if he was running to last years form in the high 70s would be odds on.Has run in class 4 handicaps all season and last time out a bit more encouraging in a decent race at windsor running 5th to italian tom beaten 3 1/4ls and that run was slightly better than it looked getting taken over to the far side by cocohatchee.Quite interesting the formline through cocohatchee as well he finished a length behind him in that windsor race and previous to that run cocochatee had beaten sarangoo in tomorrows race priced at 6/1 on that formline would have similar if not better chance.Think it will be a miracle if this goes off 14/1,only went off 16s at windsor and that was his first sign of form for quite a few runs,looks a decent trade to me in a poor race!!

14/1 ppower

Last edited:
Yep was always going to be half the 14s probably one of the best trades for a while in terms of getting some nice bets on,one book even pushed it out to 12s:cool:.Prices held up for ages nice 4 books up last night!!:D

Although not one to trust on recent form jack my boy gets another drop in class dropped to a mark of 70 with richard evans claiming another 3 allowing him to run in one of these for the first time,if he was running to last years form in the high 70s would be odds on.Has run in class 4 handicaps all season and last time out a bit more encouraging in a decent race at windsor running 5th to italian tom beaten 3 1/4ls and that run was slightly better than it looked getting taken over to the far side by cocohatchee.Quite interesting the formline through cocohatchee as well he finished a length behind him in that windsor race and previous to that run cocochatee had beaten sarangoo in tomorrows race priced at 6/1 on that formline would have similar if not better chance.Think it will be a miracle if this goes off 14/1,only went off 16s at windsor and that was his first sign of form for quite a few runs,looks a decent trade to me in a poor race!!

14/1 ppower

Out at 6.6!!:lol::lol:

Any chance you could take a look at tomorrow's card at Carlisle gig maester? Heading up there with a dozen co-workers/friends. Ta.

I'll have a look but it looks very competitive i doubt i'll be betting there personally,see what the prices throw up.

Amba looks a well handicapped horse on the aw and if this was wolves i'd be having a decent ew bet,the fact its on the turf with ahern aboard may not be a negative but two horses trojan rocket and ibiza sunset with their claimers on they look well in still.Amba if she could repeat her run behind haamaat over the 7fs at wolves wouldn't even be double figures in this race,she was an eye catcher eased when not able to give the 86 rated winner she was rode with handicaps in mind and not even touched with the whip.The time of that race was quicker than the later handicap won by frequency off 75 she looks nearer 70 to me on that wolves run yet is off 63,at 25/1 shes worth trading to see what shes got on the turf from what could be a good draw in 11.Another for future notebook.

1pt trade amba 25/1 365.

Just finished second at Brighton having been backed from 14-1 to 11-4 fav.

Been on my to follows since aw run,probably backed by those that i gave it to i never backed it i was hoping it would be back on the aw another one where the value might be gone.That race was dire i only just saw it had been bet so was cursing as last time out drifted from 25s to 40s,to be honest switched to the aw it maybe underestimated and that mark of 60 i think its nearer a 70 horse off the turf!

Karaka jack taken 10/1 been running well off this mark on very soft ground and over a mile so i've had a small ew him and desert romance.Karaka jacks run 4th to captain bertie in better race than this 8 winners already out of that race off 85.He than ran 4th to tariq too over 7fs a trip to short off 84,then last time out third to fennell bay recent winner at ascot,tomorrow off 83 as long as it doesn't dry out should run well.
Desert romance impossible to predict but is very well handicapped has already finished third to oriental scot off 82 this season and in second imperial djay winner twice since last win off 93.He then ran a bit disappointingly behind musnad and brockfield.Tomorrow gets to run off 82 but with 7 pound claimer taking down to 75 lowest mark for over 2 seasons(jockey two winners this week).Drawn in (3) and on his 4th to diescentric off 90 last year the 14/1 looks a bit of value on that soft ground form off 15 pound lower mark!

G

Have a look at Rio's Rosanna tomorrow in the 4.05 Carlisle race. I've got this marked down as still ahead of its mark on that last win..very good time..check out the 2nd horse in that..Battery Power who ran 2nd to Camborne previously

RR's time at York was on a par with the class 3 race on that card

should go off less than the 10s its now trading at

Hope it wins for you fella,not getting involved i looked at the race i liked the mc cain horses run at chester that form and time was very good there that day.I don't know what to make of rios rosanna to me there only look 5 in it and thats one so 10/1 looks ok,just had a small interest in that crazy 3.30.
Don't think i'll be doing much this week the goings changing by the hour so can't keep 2 days ahead so i lose interest,i've even done thursdays already and from 5 meetings struggling to find a race to bet in.Good luck with yours!;)

I believe thats winner and fcast between us;)lexis boy ran quicker than kiama bay at chester last year over a furlong further,only off 80 today lets hope euronymous hit the fcast!:cool:

Back