Daily picks.

No wins from 14 on turf but i think will be massively overbet so should be a good trade at 6/1,has lots of form at a higher level including here 7th to ajjaad off 84 over c/d beaten 4ls.Ran well at thirsk when 6/17 in may drawn 5 the first three home drawn 16,18,14 fifth was rasaman won since off 77 and he split another winner in seventh dispol grand winner since off 67 by 3ls.I think he'll go off 7/2maximum in the race and may also get the run of the race in the 12 draw if the stands side is an advantage,whatever i can't see him going off 6/1 and all time low mark of 71 looks an easy trade.

Double cee won by 4ls at musselburugh and franked the form of forget me not lane recent winner again off 73 and the second from his redcar run guardian run also recent winner.That distance couldv'e been 6/7ls and was backed up by miami gator winning earlier on the card off 77 over the same c/d in a time .56 quicker,open to improvement and only off a mark of 65 with the 3 pound claimed by lee topliss looks well handicapped.There's lots of rain about,the current going at chester is good but expecting rain if that materializes then lolita lebron and chester aristocrat look the dangers,after fahey having two winners today i can see this being heavily backed at 4/1 and looks a decent trade on the hamilton run.If the gamble materializes i might do some fcasts with those three.

Chosen character looks the one overpriced in this race runs off 69 lowest ever mark,previous lowest mark was 70 when winning may 2011 actualy ran third to bertiewhittle off 82 this time last year over the 7fs on this track.His form has taken a step backwards but even this season his staying on 5th to solar spirit off 75 at catterick to be nearest finish caught the eye and on that form has a 6 pound pull with fav viking warrior for a hd and a nose.There will be a bit of cut there at least and the extended 7fs should be perfect recent form has been better with a bit of give,if he's spot on for this looks like a gamble to me drawn well in 4 the favs drawn 15 and horses that look dangers such as cyflymder in 14.He could easily be heading the market tomorrow night anywhere near his catterick run will run very well.

Two look interesting in this race amethyst dawn prices gone very quickly and sabratha,sabratha gets to run offf 66 today with claimer taking 5 pound off down to lowest mark since winning off 59 last july and following up off 65 here over c/d.When soft ground in her form reads 2/3/3/2/1/1/7 just over 7fs 2/1/1 the win over istiqdaam over this c/d looks good now that horse rated in the 70s ,this race is very weak and when she appears here in such a poor race it maybe worth following her few a few runs as long as the ground remains soft.

Two look interesting in this race amethyst dawn prices gone very quickly and sabratha,sabratha gets to run offf 66 today with claimer taking 5 pound off down to lowest mark since winning off 59 last july and following up off 65 here over c/d.When soft ground in her form reads 2/3/3/2/1/1/7 just over 7fs 2/1/1 the win over istiqdaam over this c/d looks good now that horse rated in the 70s ,this race is very weak and when she appears here in such a poor race it maybe worth following her few a few runs as long as the ground remains soft.

Out at 8.4¬;)

Johannes was a massive eyecatcher at donny on may 5th finished full of running given a strange ride by danny nolan content to let him come home in his own time,that was a better race than tomorrows running off 86 tomorrow runs off 83 and george chaloner claims another 7 pound taking him down to an unbelievable 76.The horse may have turned into a proffessional loser but must back it off this mark and give it a chance as it ws such a huge eyecatcher over this c/d and on identical ground,if he repeats that run will go very close.And although he hasn't won for 2 seasons i think he will go off a heavily backed favourite in this race.Richard faheys horses have just started to hit form as well,it was only this time lsst year johannes was third off 92 to edinburugh knight.Ilike another in the race but will wait to see more books as i think the 9/1 won't last long and could be a decent trade even in a big field like tomorrows.

1pt trade johnnes 9/1 365
.05ptew

A massive price for clear praise and at worst will be a decent trade,is a decent aw horse and there is reason to believe fairly well handicapped on turf has had limited runs on turf and only 7 runs so very few opportunities.He went off 10/30 in same grade as this at folkestone in april second to haadeeth off tomorrows mark of 73 with triple dream 1 1/2ls back in third that form ties in with tomorrows fav howayadoingnotsobad 5/1 and through that formline would seem to be equally matched.He's well drawn in the 12 draw and if he breaks on terms would have a reasonable chance,can't see hm going off 16/1 i can see his price halving in this race minimum.;)

Johannes was a massive eyecatcher at donny on may 5th finished full of running given a strange ride by danny nolan content to let him come home in his own time,that was a better race than tomorrows running off 86 tomorrow runs off 83 and george chaloner claims another 7 pound taking him down to an unbelievable 76.The horse may have turned into a proffessional loser but must back it off this mark and give it a chance as it ws such a huge eyecatcher over this c/d and on identical ground,if he repeats that run will go very close.And although he hasn't won for 2 seasons i think he will go off a heavily backed favourite in this race.Richard faheys horses have just started to hit form as well,it was only this time lsst year johannes was third off 92 to edinburugh knight.Ilike another in the race but will wait to see more books as i think the 9/1 won't last long and could be a decent trade even in a big field like tomorrows.

1pt trade johannes 9/1 365
.05ptew

7/1 already,this could go off a crazy price hopefully!!:whistle:

Johannes 5/1 now think it will go even shorter yet,as its a winning day on the trade front will go for another in the race as well.
1pt trade azzura du caprio 14/1 corals.

Johannes smashed as expected and clear praise into 10/1 from 16/1 so will have a bet on another in johannes race as well,azzura du caprio.A lightly race filly with only 15 runs and already 4 wins,she seems to like any ground but her best run was when 4th in august to morachr music 105,desert law 97 and firebeam 106 beaten just over 3ls on gd/sft ground in a very good time that day.She's only run twice since and enables her to slip into this weaker looking race running off 84 the ground is dead at donny all times yesterday were verging on gd/sft jocks rode her three times won on her once and placed once looks a bit of value if debut run has put her spot on for this.Anything like that form at ascot i opresume she will be backed in this weaker grade 14/1 looks big as her and johannes have the two best individual pieces of form.

Miss polly plum has run her best races at lingfield a second to 90 rated dreamacha last season and this corresponding race off 59 last season winning by 4ls from three 70+ rated horses,went onto improve to be third off 72 at yarmouth in july to victorian bounty.She maybe a horse that loves thus time of year and ran well last week on seasonal debut after lay off from a few runs on the aw.Chris dwyer although not many runners/winners is pretty shrewd compared to most trainers and will be trying to win this he has good record with horses winning races on previous seasons from memory especially these sprinters and rejuvenating them sea deer was a great example.Her mark today off just 56 looks very generous and from the 11 draw will be likely leader i think she will be backed,quite a hard race to back many if you ignore the low draws and on that alone i can see a big gamble from a stable who i know like to have a bet.

Miss polly plum has run her best races at lingfield a second to 90 rated dreamacha last season and this corresponding race off 59 last season winning by 4ls from three 70+ rated horses,went onto improve to be third off 72 at yarmouth in july to victorian bounty.She maybe a horse that loves thus time of year and ran well last week on seasonal debut after lay off from a few runs on the aw.Chris dwyer although not many runners/winners is pretty shrewd compared to most trainers and will be trying to win this he has good record with horses winning races on previous seasons from memory especially these sprinters and rejuvenating them sea deer was a great example.Her mark today off just 56 looks very generous and from the 11 draw will be likely leader i think she will be backed,quite a hard race to back many if you ignore the low draws and on that alone i can see a big gamble from a stable who i know like to have a bet.

Had to trade out at 6.8 massive drifter but still left a bet running on,although from this stable would not expect them to drift and win to often.

.05ptew

Out at 6.8 another drifting,will be watching this closely.:ninja:

A massive price for clear praise and at worst will be a decent trade,is a decent aw horse and there is reason to believe fairly well handicapped on turf has had limited runs on turf and only 7 runs so very few opportunities.He went off 10/30 in same grade as this at folkestone in april second to haadeeth off tomorrows mark of 73 with triple dream 1 1/2ls back in third that form ties in with tomorrows fav howayadoingnotsobad 5/1 and through that formline would seem to be equally matched.He's well drawn in the 12 draw and if he breaks on terms would have a reasonable chance,can't see hm going off 16/1 i can see his price halving in this race minimum.;)

Out at 8.8 got this one right currently 8/1!!!:cool:

.05ptew

OH YES KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM been waiting for this for ages wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhoooooooossssshhhhhh!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back