Daily picks.

Don't know what thats about colin!!Was unlucky not to get the double tonight as that rail draw at lingfield was a disadvantage shunned in the first race and i noticed last weelk the draw made little difference.I never did the double but there were a lot that did.;):cool:

Last edited:
Two enormous prices just based on there run at lingfield running 4th and 5th behind steelcut the second wooden kings won off 73 on sunday in completely different class race and the 6t the the strig won off 63 yesterday again in better class races.Miss polly plum disappointing fav on saturday she's capable of running to a different level to this on her day and the 18/1 is an insult,at these prices i'd have to back her everytime.Temple road was a big eyecatcher in that race at lingfield from the 1 draw to come home in his own time,with only four lifetime runs will undoubtedly be winning races.They should be good trades at these prices at the very l;east as this looks a very poor race!!

Tin pan alleys only had three lifetime runs gets in on a mark of 70 tomorrow,that looks a very decent mark and i will be following for a while regardless of tomorrow the unknowns of step up in trip and 3yr olds their form is very difficult to weigh up.In regards to his mark he ran over a mile on this track running only .67 slower than barwick winning off 76 in a decent looking handicap,field spread out behind tin pan alley carrying 9 pound more.He wouldv'e been third in that handicap giving over a stone to the third catchanova carrying 8-9 rated 68,i think he will be backed as the older horses are only rated in the mid 60s and even if he doesn't get the trip is one to have onside for future handicaps could be cloer to 80 than his mark of 70!!

A belated "well done", with Johannes, Gigilo.

I was away on holiday, but decided to look in and have a bet on Saturday.

I'm not sure if Soap Wars is getting pulled on account of the ground, or the trainer is checking your tips and afraid to take you on.

Worked out well for me as I already backed your beast as a saver, the went in again when SW was pulled.

Just seen the sp, which was a pleasant surprise.

Cheers.

No problem fella,soap wars probably beeen taken out on the soft ground,i think johannes looked a certainty that night undder those perfect conditions.I'd been waiting since its donny run and i can't ever remember backing it previously although i have mentioned it on here before.;)

Todays bets big drift on miss polly plum similar to saturday the other rock solid and tin pan alley absolutely huge gamble 12/1 into 7/2 fav and still being backed.Going to be a very good day!!:cool:

miss polly plum 18/1 365
temple road 14/1 365

Ouat 8.0 temple road,will see what happens with miss polly plum should be some money for it at that price!!:cool:

Taken stake back on the plum i will be watching out for he on next few runs!!

Last edited:
A race full of rogues on downgrade and horses such as choca moca taking a step up in class,waking warrior gets to run off 71 with 5 pound claim taking down to 66 an all time low mark.Has had 14 attempts on the turf but no success has run on the aw twice been 1/2,has run perfectly respectable on turf 7th to ajjaad at leicester last sesson off 84 only beaten 4ls and five of those runs the 6fs looking to far.Went off 7/2 fav at swell when third to six wives in march in a decent quality aw race.First run over 5fs this season on turf 6th of 17 at thirsk that form looks very good in the contexdt of this race,the first three drawn 16,18,14 in fourth was broze beau recently touched off 80 at haydock.Fifth was rasaman won a decent quality race at donny off 77 6th was waking warrior and just behind waking warrior was dispol grand went onto win off 67 by 3ls.WAking warrior runs off 6 pound lower mark tomorrow and although wouldn't be confident of winning will surely not go off 9/2 in this poor race,should be backed and i think he will go off fav or joint fav,its difficult to make a positive case for anything at the other prices.Should be a decent trade!

Sorry fella no help to you i havn't done any jumps form for over 6 years at least backed kauto a few times as i studied the times of his races during that period.Bar that i've never had the time unfortunately with all these flat meetings.

Hi Gigilo, do you have any thoughts on any races at Market Rasen on Sunday?

I've being doing crap on the flat for the last few weeks, so have spent the last 5 hours studying this card. Can't be bothered to do write ups but will be taking a long break if they don't make me a profit. 4/1 or bigger 5pts e/way otherwise 10pts win.

1:45 Changing The Guard
2:15 The Lemonpie
2:45 Lucky Landing
3:15 Dipity Doo Dah
3:45 Fennis Boy
4:15 Silent Snow
4:45 Bilbo Boggart
5:15 Be Devious

Last edited:
1pt trade collateral damage 8/1 365 Out at 7.0 should be shorter by now,although wouldn't be surprused if there's a late gamble,ensuring decent win on the race with icy blue well backed.

1pt trade icy blue 14/1 365

Last edited:
Collateral damage slips to lowest all time mark off 66 and although on the downgrade from this mark looks more than capable of winning one of these really poor races.A 4th to toto skyllachy off 75 and followed that up with a 4th to caragold off 73 at beverley in back to back runs in may and staying on strongly both times,those two races all runners were rated between 70-85 and he;s dropped another 9 and 7 pounds respectively.Tim easterbys winning everything another two winners today and looks like it will be heavily backed,david allan regular jock hasn't rode last two times,hes won on it 7 times .If this doesn't get heavily backed for tomorrows race it will be very interesting as another pound drop would allow the horse into races for runners rated up to 65 which is what they might be doing,but this is a terrible race and i will be keeping noted whatever!

Icy blue looks a real rick 14/1 yet only went off 6/1 when a staying on 5th behind levitate off 70 at donny,runs off a three pound lower mark tomorrow.That donny race has worked out very well levitates gone onto win again off 87,the second ingleby exceed has won off 75,the third lockantanks has just been a beaten second off 78 and the 6th vito volterra just behind icy blue has hacked up off 3 1/4ls in slightly better grade off 73.Take icy blues last run away and he'd be near the head of the market around 5/1!!!

Have had a small bet on 8.50 cathedral at 4/5 a maiden i'm following from sandown,the first four could well be 100 horses,the maiden being 2 seconds quicker than the handicap won by choral festival now rated 78.At 4/5 its worth a small bet,i'm really following the first four from that race,ctahedral was 6th but something in this race will have to run to 90 and as of yet nothing has any form.There may well be something in there capable,but at the price 9/10 this would win,so i would always have a bet.

1pt trade collateral damage 8/1 365 Out at 7.0 should be shorter by now,although wouldn't be surprused if there's a late gamble,ensuring decent win on the race with icy blue well backed.

1pt trade icy blue 14/1 365

Collateral damage slips to lowest all time mark off 66 and although on the downgrade from this mark looks more than capable of winning one of these really poor races.A 4th to toto skyllachy off 75 and followed that up with a 4th to caragold off 73 at beverley in back to back runs in may and staying on strongly both times,those two races all runners were rated between 70-85 and he;s dropped another 9 and 7 pounds respectively.Tim easterbys winning everything another two winners today and looks like it will be heavily backed,david allan regular jock hasn't rode last two times,hes won on it 7 times .If this doesn't get heavily backed for tomorrows race it will be very interesting as another pound drop would allow the horse into races for runners rated up to 65 which is what they might be doing,but this is a terrible race and i will be keeping noted whatever!

Icy blue looks a real rick 14/1 yet only went off 6/1 when a staying on 5th behind levitate off 70 at donny,runs off a three pound lower mark tomorrow.That donny race has worked out very well levitates gone onto win again off 87,the second ingleby exceed has won off 75,the third lockantanks has just been a beaten second off 78 and the 6th vito volterra just behind icy blue has hacked up off 3 1/4ls in slightly better grade off 73.Take icy blues last run away and he'd be near the head of the market around 5/1!!!

Out at 8.4 ;)

Should've won 5ls icy blue,jock far to indecisive if he'd switched earlier or decided from the offset to stay inside wouldv'e easily.Very unlucky loser!:blink:

Back