Daily picks.

G

what did you think to LIBERATING today?

comes out at about a bare 83 when compared to the first race..with wfa time added about a 113 [G3] horse ..fast for a filly

the 2nd 3rd and 4th worth watching..they were 4 length clear of the field

also

Baileys Jubilee recorded a bare 79..but did win by 4..another decent effort for a filly

bet you never followed the Baileys maiden;)..just backed coconut kisses at 5.6..peed in....

lyric ace + mosstang both appeared in same race yesterday with lyric winning at 15/8

It is number 1 on my to follows list,thats the fastest 2yr old maiden i can remember at kempton on debut i actually told quite a few to follow that race,i mailed someone a minute after the race to see if they'd backed the winner!!
I never had a bet but i've been looking at the older handicappers times and judging how much it had in hand that was on the day it won!!
So yep it's been on my list half an hour aftr it won,infact its probably the only bit of 2yr old form thats worthwhile ,the one of turners that won at folkestone looks a nice handicapper as well!I'm onto these minutes after the race ec and write them down but the horses i've got down to follow are all to obvious until i find some that will be value i can't see the point in putting them altogether.I've probably got 10 but non of them will be value unless priced up wrong by the books!

Almost forgot the storm moon form looks the best so far beat rated 17ls won since.;)

Last edited:
It is number 1 on my to follows list,thats the fastest 2yr old maiden i can remember at kempton on debut i actually told quite a few to follow that race,i mailed someone a minute after the race to see if they'd backed the winner!!
I never had a bet but i've been looking at the older handicappers times and judging how much it had in hand that was on the day it won!!
So yep it's been on my list half an hour aftr it won,infact its probably the only bit of 2yr old form thats worthwhile ,the one of turners that won at folkestone looks a nice handicapper as well!I'm onto these minutes after the race ec and write them down but the horses i've got down to follow are all to obvious until i find some that will be value i can't see the point in putting them altogether.I've probably got 10 but non of them will be value unless priced up wrong by the books!

i thought tonight's was a decent price

i am trying to keep a list mesen but have got behind already..will catch up tomorrow

It was as a bet to nothing as i usually wouldv'e allowed the 6ls it was beaten and taken that as its time,that wouldv'e been 2 seconds quicker than the first 2 yr old maiden run at kempton.Done to many bets today to win a pittance taking me an hour to work out the returns:ninja: waiting on wolves ppot as well.Personally i wish there was no turf as it makes things to complicated when there's more value on the aw for half the work and effort,for example windsor monday more guessing on the going says good 7.4
that probably means soft!!
The whole turf season is rushing and guesswork,with the aw i can be two days infront,now i've got to wait till tomorrow night to see the going and miss prices,i find the whole thing tedious!!:rolleyes:

5.15 wolves

An open race but surprising tigerbill is 12/1 only 7 lifetime runs has one run over c/d when 3rd to arkaim now rated 64 and vanilla rum in second rated 72,that race was run when the track was riding quick but a decent time of 1.59.58.Looks like a 6/1 shot to me i'd make it shorter but the trainer hasn't had many winners lately,but can't see how it won't shorten at 12/1.I like one other in the race and thats so is she i may have a bet on that when more books are up!

Dusters just about a bet,several iin the race have better winning form benandonner,moynahan and ezdeyad but most of there form was poor last season bar one run so hard to put any confidence in them.Duster likes to race prominent,drawn 4 tomorrow on a track which suits prominent runners running off 85 and although never won over a mile has some of the best runs from last season even though he did not win.

A 5th of 17 to highland knight off 88,the first 4 rated 89,91,92,99 another second to shavansky off 88,a 5th of 19 to red gulch off 89 and a 4th to boogie shoes off 88 is some of the best form and quite consistent considering how competitive those races were.I would think from this draw with moore up he will be backed,although the others i mentioned will be worth watching to see if they can recapture any of their old form!

Again the draw is the main reason for a small bet as another prominent runner in taurus twins on this ground from the 4 draw is a big advantage and 16/1 is far to big based on his run at liecester last season.A second to ajjaadd off 82 last season in a better race than this 15 runners and he was the lowest rated had sutton veny behind he's priced at 12s and taurus twins is 16/1,that was a very hot race and taurus twins may still be improving.I can't see the 16s not being backed down on that form especially with the rail draw,there will be ew money for this,i may back one more as well just waiting for more books.

Also will mention avonmore star if he'd been drawn low wouldv'e been the bet as his 2yr old form now makes him look extremely well handicapped but drawn out in 15 will leave him tomorrow and just hope he doesn't beat the draw,one for future reference hopefully!!

Last edited:
.05ptew solemn 16/1 hills!!
Again will have a small bet in the windsor sprint based on the draw,went off the boil near the end of the season but last season won off 80,then followed that up with a win off 84 at notts that form was in a class three superior form to tomorrows race.He then went on to finish second off 90 tomorrow of 82 and had sutton veny 1 3/4ls behind yet is 9 pound better in with that as as well.If the stands side proves the place to be the 16s will look a big price if recapturing anything like that form.

Last edited:
Got distracted by other races and missed prices but there are reasons to think this will go off fav.Star commander looks overpriced at 12s there is very little turf form in this race and the only two runners i could see justifying their turf ratings were amistress and star commander but was waiting to see the official going.Amistress i might back tomorrow if the going changes to gd/fm as looks well in in a race where all the form is from the aw concerning the other runners,amistress has yet to show its form on anything worse than gd/fm the highlight being the 3rd to kinryas off 73.That bit of form is the best in the race on faster going,star commander looks the value and is being backed i still think 12s is huge considering its previous form on the forecast going.

Star commander ran a 6l second to stagecoach denman now rated 84,the third from that race she's got the luck a further 5ls back and recieving 5 pounds has since won off 64 and finished 4th of 19 to shamadarley off 69 in a different class race to tomorrows.The 4th behind star commander daruband has won off 69 and is currently of a mark of 74,star commander went on to beat billy buttons and he went on to run second off 80 at goodwood and then win off 82 at kempton.Tomorrow star commanders only off 75 and still open to loads of improvement on those formlines looking through the race i make him fav,nothing has got anywhere near these formlines in the race apart from amistress!!:blink:

Got distracted by other races and missed prices but there are reasons to think this will go off fav.Star commander looks overpriced at 12s there is very little turf form in this race and the only two runners i could see justifying their turf ratings were amistress and star commander but was waiting to see the official going.Amistress i might back tomorrow if the going changes to gd/fm as looks well in in a race where all the form is from the aw concerning the other runners,amistress has yet to show its form on anything worse than gd/fm the highlight being the 3rd to kinryas off 73.That bit of form is the best in the race on faster going,star commander looks the value and is being backed i still think 12s is huge considering its previous form on the forecast going.

Star commander ran a 6l second to stagecoach denman now rated 84,the third from that race she's got the luck a further 5ls back and recieving 5 pounds has since won off 64 and finished 4th of 19 to shamadarley off 69 in a different class race to tomorrows.The 4th behind star commander daruband has won off 69 and is currently of a mark of 74,star commander went on to beat billy buttons and he went on to run second off 80 at goodwood and then win off 82 at kempton.Tomorrow star commanders only off 75 and still open to loads of improvement on those formlines looking through the race i make him fav,nothing has got anywhere near these formlines in the race apart from amistress!!:blink:

Going to be a good day out at 9.0 star commander ground changed to gd gd/fm so backed amistress at 14s as well as in write up!!:cool:

Incredible trades you advised, fella !
Mine are:
Taurus Twins 16/1 ................ out at 7.2
Duster 9/1 .......................... out at 5.8
Star Commander 11/1 ........... out at 8.8
And a tiny, tiny loss on Solemn -- 17.0/18.5

So a sweet profit on the day. Many thanks, dude.

I traded out far to early on duster went off a faklse price,bit like taurus twins so sort of made up for it!!You missed off tigerbill 12/1:lol:

Back