Daily picks.

Was 10/1 last night missed the price so i ended up having a reverse fcast,i rarely back at carlisle as the grounds usually slower than fcast which logicaslly wouldn't have made any difference to choca moc.Used to love the track but nowawdays the grounds unreadable and jocks ride all over the track so a bit like redcar i ignore the meetings unfortunately.

Sheesh even 3 legs can't stop yours. Once again for the umpteenth time YOU DA MAN. Never get tired of saying that :D

Lucky dan seemed to be able to lay up with the pace more on his last run,copincidentally backed and won and in doing so running 1.11 seconds quicker than the first division won by 72 rated green park and also far quicker than the other two races on the card over 6fs.If he produces that run from the 2 draw will take some beating,has been an eye cather on the aw a few times but to me has seemed outpaced on several occasions athough i'm pretty sure at least two of his runs been a non trier.For me i'll sticvk with the trade 8/1 looks massive on those chester times,according to that run he's run to a mark of around 80 if taking the other race as a guide,there are others in the race such as gap princess and another citizen looking extremely well handicapped but i think lucky dan should be nearer 4/1 7/2 so looks a decent trade!!

WHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH:lol::lol::lol:

Hard mare to back russian rave always runs well when not expected has some very good form in the context of this race,a second to the progressive valencha last season,a fifth to golden delicious,second to desert poppy over 6fs and this season over a mile at ascot a third to making eyes.She has the best turf form and won this race last year,little curtsey looks interesting on 2nd to rules'n regulations at kempton but i would imagine russian rave will go off 5/2 or shorter in this race even though i couldn't be confident of her winning.Her record of two from twenty eight tells a bit of a story,although perhaps a bit unfair as she has never dropped in the weights much. If she gets massively overbet i will leave a bet running on as i've already backed her at 7/2 as well!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH:lol:

What a mug ii never did the double!!!!:lol::lol:

Lucky Dan is trained at my local stable and is fit and fancied today. The change in form is more to do with change of tactics...it certainly wasn`t a "non-trier"previously.

The stable also run Dubara Reef today (Redcar 5-05) and that is showing definite signs of returning to it`s 3 year old form...worth an interest.

Dan the Man

gigilo the genius

Backed Lucky and R Rave

cheer guys :D

I'll put another one on here for future reference and was glad to see this run as expected today on the wrong ground.

LUNAR DEITY ran at epsom on friday beaten fourth 4 1/4ls by producer(99)justineo(102)only half a length ahead in second,lady gorgeous (98)in third.After todays run this will be ignored as false form when infact it looks spot on,the following handicap at epsom won by laffan rated(85) carrying 2 pounds less was slow by 2.80 seconds as opposed to 1.28 for the listed race lunar deity competed.
Lunar deity sits on a mark of 80 on those times he looks like he could be low to mid 90s which would fit in with the listed run and looks spot on despite being unplaced today.He'd previously run poorly on soft ground and will be vey much underestimated in the betting on next run presumably on faster ground,looks vey well handicapped.

Take it, you're not partaking in the Redcar sprint giggs. Would you stick with Bosun Breeze drawn in 10 or Mercers Row drawn low or something else?

Back