Daily picks.

I've backed the 3 winners out of that race so i knew the frm,but 12 1/2ls is a long way if you look at the card wouldv'e been beaten 1 1/2ls in the 3yr old seller there.Obviously it must be better than that if it won today,but doesn't say much for the rest,admiralty ran in a race omly .01 slower than my son max winning off 77 in older handicap.Potentially it looked a 90 horse on that run,the track was riding slow that night perhaps affecting others to run well on the surface.There were three races over 7fs there that night and it looked very good in comparison,will be interesting to see how that race works out.

Macdillion loves sandown 2/5 over c/d and 4/6/4 on other runs if it wasn't for the draw tomorrow in (13) i would make this just around the 8/1 mark as only two previous wins here over the c/d early in june and loves soft ground.Has dropped to last winning mark of 74 when beating recent winner and improver taurus twins now rated 82.I can still see a big gamble on this with kirby aboard and that course record and wouldn't be surprised to see it go off around half the current odds of 20/1.The prices are out as its infact the biggest price its ever been,the draw is the main reason for not having an ew bet looks a cracking trade.

Out at 8.4 only decent trade of the day but a good one!;)

Wasnt going to bother tomorrow with uncertainty of grounds and lots of 3yr uld races but one stands out at the prices!

1pt trade naabegha 8/2 365,hills

Last edited:
Nabeeghas only had 8 lifetime runs and has slipped to a mark of 85 enabling him to run in this handicap,his best run last sesaon at chester beaten off 89 greensward and dubai dynamo in a better class race.First run this sesaon running off 87 again going left handed at lingfield in another hot handicap behind my freedom far better race than todays,lowest rated was 83 in that race.A stumble at musselburugh when fav can put a line through and then took a step up in class running respectably behind palace moon everyhting infront rated 88+.Thats allowed him to drop 2 pounds and i can see this being backed into fav as his overall form if repeated is slightly better class.Seems immaterial the ground should be a decent trade i wouldn't be surprised to see this go off nearer 7/2 or even shorter!!Just watching tomorrow to see how the ground is for saturday cards!

I probably need some beaten at the moment,this looked a great example of one that would probably get beat from the draw but looked unbelievably overpriced.If the hugh taylor lemmings hadn't backed the other thing wouldv'e gone off 2/1 i think 13 out of my last 26 picks have won at any prices something like 80 points up to level stakes in less than three weeks!!
If i can find a few shorteners like this for a while will do me as i'm having to get random people to bet for me now,no accounts whatsoever just a pity they price up at night it ruins the racing.

I probably need some beaten at the moment, ........
If i can find a few shorteners like this for a while will do me .................
now, no accounts whatsoever
I hear ya, Gigilo. !
Half-scared now to do any of your trades ............. you're picking too many winners, lad ! :lol:

An ultra competitive race with four of the runners all tied in on previous chester form pintura,imperial dja dubai dynamo and viva renaldo,pravda street looks the most overpriced at 14/1.A 7th last time out in the victoria cup to the progressive global village the first 4 home all running up the far rail,lightening cloud the only runner in the first 10 to beat him running up the centre.Now dropped a pound although poorly drawn he still looks the value on that run,cannot be double the price of the front of the market runners.

Emirates dotcom 16/1 again a very competiive race,but cannot possibly be double the price of cardinal whom he beat over c/d behind seek the fair land,that division was over 1/2 second quicker than 10/1 and 14/1 shots race midnight feast and midnight rides race on the same card another two of tomorrows runners!! A 4th to moretta blanche when trying to make all next tuime out at ascot the first three all came from off the pace,likes the track and the soft ground looks an 8 or 9/1 shot to me 16/1 is massively overpriced.It would be hard to be confident of anything in the race and probably the most interesting runner is ginger ted better than these at his best and now dropped in class for the first time but is only 20/1 maybe iff seeing 33s would be worth a bet.At the current prices 16/1 on emirates with moore riding can't see why this won't be backed!!

7.30 Windsor

Ginger Ted looks like one of your market movers gigilo.
16/1 to 11/1 with bet365

still 20/1 with PP

Last edited:
Probably someone reading on here rob or someone i've mailed backing both would be odds on at its best just hard to back with it being tailed off 3/4 last runs.Pity its being backed so early,i shouldn't have mentioned it!!:blink:

Emirates just been cut to 12s as well and pravda 1os with all books,there will be a bit more for these yet!;)

Rock canyon won a maiden at hamilton having gowanharry 5ls behind,looked a dubious result but the race time was backed up by the following handicap won by 69 rated crimson knot,rock canyon running .38 quicker.He looked destined to go on and win several handicaps but has shown nothing since,so will be interesting to see if there's any money today in a small field on perfect ground against the same horse he hammered 5ls and far better off in the weights.A bit of a speculative bet after the last few runs but can't resist a small bet him running off just 58.

An ultra competitive race with four of the runners all tied in on previous chester form pintura,imperial dja dubai dynamo and viva renaldo,pravda street looks the most overpriced at 14/1.A 7th last time out in the victoria cup to the progressive global village the first 4 home all running up the far rail,lightening cloud the only runner in the first 10 to beat him running up the centre.Now dropped a pound although poorly drawn he still looks the value on that run,cannot be double the price of the front of the market runners.

Out at 8.8:cool:

Emirates dotcom 16/1 again a very competiive race,but cannot possibly be double the price of cardinal whom he beat over c/d behind seek the fair land,that division was over 1/2 second quicker than 10/1 and 14/1 shots race midnight feast and midnight rides race on the same card another two of tomorrows runners!! A 4th to moretta blanche when trying to make all next tuime out at ascot the first three all came from off the pace,likes the track and the soft ground looks an 8 or 9/1 shot to me 16/1 is massively overpriced.It would be hard to be confident of anything in the race and probably the most interesting runner is ginger ted better than these at his best and now dropped in class for the first time but is only 20/1 maybe iff seeing 33s would be worth a bet.At the current prices 16/1 on emirates with moore riding can't see why this won't be backed!!

Out at 11.0

Last edited:
Karaka jack 21 on betfair if he could reproduce the 4th against captain bertie would be in the shake up,unlikely as it would be his best ever win but likes the ground and the trip and track.Four out of the first 6 have won since fury,global village,emilio lardo capaill laith,lots of winners in behind oriental scot,highland knight,sifonico and cruiser.On that run through loads of formlines has a chance,may well trade shorter.

1pt trade atlantic cycle 25/1 totesport betfred.

How do you get anything on with Betfred. Just tried and he allowed me 2 quid. It's why I killed that account cuz those are the bet sizes I can get on there. Don't even remember ever hitting him for any reasonable sum

Never had an account with them ever or any of those small firms just asking a few people to get me some trades on,can't get an ew bet on anywhere so just doing these few trades.

Just trying a few small trades today and atlantic cycle could well out run his price,lots in the race either don't like the ground or have struggled off these marks on the ground.This time last year atlantic cycle beat strike up the band,would be a hot favourite on that form,she ran ok off 68 in september off 68 3rd to whitecrest beating imaginery diva 3/4 l and is 11 pound better in with imaginery diva.A 4th to prince james at wolves off 65 in november as good as anything running in tonights race and a 6th on seasonal debut to bilash was ok on gd/fm given her last win was on soft 25/1 she may well run well off a mark of only 52 with george downing claiming 7 pound.I will be surprised if she's not backed as this race is terrible and its hard to find anything that will really like the ground.

22/1 victor

Rock canyon won a maiden at hamilton having gowanharry 5ls behind,looked a dubious result but the race time was backed up by the following handicap won by 69 rated crimson knot,rock canyon running .38 quicker.He looked destined to go on and win several handicaps but has shown nothing since,so will be interesting to see if there's any money today in a small field on perfect ground against the same horse he hammered 5ls and far better off in the weights.A bit of a speculative bet after the last few runs but can't resist a small bet him running off just 58.

Although McDonald was poor at the start, a large element of bad luck in his start can be apportioned to the fact the stalls 1,2 & 3, were n/r's, leaving him in the outside stall.

Probably a blessing he failed to get in the front three as he was a massive eye catcher.

Tough luck Gigilo

Back