Dettori to go freelance

Marb
Console yourself with this thought - if he thinks racing forums have nothing to offer, why the hell is he reading them? :lol:

It does when the money runs out and they beat old ladies up for their pension money.

So only drugs would make penniless people do desperate things? :rolleyes:

Drugs are not the root of all evil and Frankie hasn't become a degenerate over night.

I hear Flat weights are set to rise 2lbs.

That's quite a lot of extra Charlie to gub before the penalties kick-in, so at least the authorities are being flexible on these matters.

The reason jocks will take it is because it suppresses your appetite and won't put weight on you like beer.

Common mistake. Every coke user ive met over the years has been a fat bloater. He needs to be taking E and a bit of K to keep the pounds off.

Common mistake. Every coke user ive met over the years has been a fat bloater. He needs to be taking E and a bit of K to keep the pounds off.

He would never ride if he was doing that.

"Every" is incorrect anyway as I've known plenty who aren't fat.

He was in Ibiza, and he was with a friend's friend (sounds like chinese whispers, but knew this beforehand).

Top three jocks in the world my arse.

Get him in the jungle he will be of good use in there.

He is nothing more than a big reputation.

Last edited:
Set to return at Leicester on Monday. I find it utterly ridiculous though that Leicester are naming a race after him in honour of his return. Has it escaped their notice that he's actually returning from a drugs ban?

Back