Dubai Carnival

Presvis was bloody impressive gonna be a big player on World Cup night

Wouldn't be taken in by that performance, he's done it in the past then become a rogue next time out. Their persistence in riding him like that makes it difficult to win with him regularly, the cards fell ideally for him today.

I was told before the race as well he wasn't fully fit and would badly need it so makes it even more impressive in my eyes.

He is quality but isn't consistent with it, he bombed on World Cup night last year after a very impressive win at Meydan beforehand.

He'll have some damn good opposition in the Duty Free and I wouldn't be taking a short price about him.

Well, you were quite right to be earlier unamused by FAREER's Gulf trip, Songy. Not right at all tonight - as you say, don't know whether he's off for some reason, but that was very disappointing. He looked a wee bit chubsy to me in the one shot that lingered for a while, but other than that, couldn't see any trouble in running - slightly balked on the turn in, but not making any headway at that point anyway.

Whoo hoo - second in a Group 2 - so proud of the horse. Might have been closer if he'd been ridden nearer the leaders.

His dam is a few days off foaling to same sire - no pressure on me then!!

Fabulous run from FAREER - just shows what a damn good horse he is in spite of coming from a not very intelligent yard and being ridden by a sub-top class rider all the bloody time. Given brighter, more switched-on connections, he'd have woofed that one down tonight, but never mind - an excellent prize, and further credit to Bishopswood Bloodstock on the cards. And on the website - don't forget to update it tonight!

I really hope you get another colt from SONGSHEET, Songsheet - you never know, you might get an early offer, although if he'd go to the same place, maybe you could plead a prior buyer! Best of luck there, though, and well done again for tonight.

Well done Songs. Didn't see the race but glad to hear he ran so well. Michael Bell put up a pic of him on Twitter the other day and he looked really well. Best of luck for the new foal.

Whoo hoo - second in a Group 2 - so proud of the horse. Might have been closer if he'd been ridden nearer the leaders.

His dam is a few days off foaling to same sire - no pressure on me then!!

Took myself down to the bookies today so I could watch his race. Double each way result for forum connections as Crazyhorse was involved in the breeding of Bergo who also came 2nd.

Well done Jules - he tried so hard and totally agree think he may have been closer (or won!) had he been given a bit more of a chance earlier on. I love his spirit, he's been through a lot and still enjoys his races. :)

Good luck with the foaling, hope it all goes well.

Back