Equine Retirements, Long Term Injuries and Departures

Jessica Westwood@JessWestwood 25m
Most fashionable injured racehorse!Monkey down to a light dressing & lovely ladies stockings
Bi3KjRPIAAAILBR.jpg

Captain Conan fractured his pelvis but according to NH in the RP yesterday it is not displaced and they expect him to make a full recovery .

Lipinski suffered a horrible last flight fall at Wexford yesterday. I dont think there was any hope for good news seeing it live. Didnt manage to hear any confirmation afterwards, but I would be very very surprised if he wasnt PTS. Was a shame, clear and about to give his claiming jockey his first win. Was a particularly nasty looking fall.

lipinski incident horrific..one of the worst you'll ever see...going so fast around that tight track that it was almost a double somersault

Fair play to Jo for getting out now. Agree that does make you wonder about CC, though pray it means nothing, as would love to see him back next year

Are they going to bother with a stable jockey? If they are, assume it’ll be Brendan Powell??

Retirements, Long Term Injuries and Departures 2014

Tiqris fatally injured at Wincanton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And Webberys Dream in the next race, both sickening incidents. Also Devils Paintbrush yesterday at Newbury.

From face book

RIP Peter Quince 24yrs old. Winner of 3 races & 2nd in a Listed race. Trained by the late Sir Henry Cecil. Quincy has spent the last 14yrs as our resident stallion. He is now sleeping in his paddock. You will be missed so much.

1959264_664399010272442_684601531_n.jpg

I was confident he would beat Dynaste after the third last but clearly went wrong very quickly - cracking horse much underrated .

Back