Fallon Case Collapses

Originally posted by Colin Phillips@Feb 6 2008, 09:24 AM
Just checked the date and it definitely isn't the first day of April! :what:
That was my first reaction as well!

I think it's a great idea to keep Fallon in racing but off of the racecourse for the time being. He's a fool, no mistaking that, but he is also a brilliant horseman. He would be great working with horses and racing staff and could probably teach as well if only he could get away from those people that want to see him banned from the sport forever. If only he could see that he is an accident waiting to happen at times.

He's also going to be in a situation where everyone in Newmarket is going to be after his 'inside information'. Very dangerous for him imo :suspect:

it's been interesting seeing all the anti Fallon bile this Stoute business has created

people that hid behind the trial to snipe at him on forums have now come out and showed all the ugliest traits of hatred...see thread on TRF

talk about wishing someone completely destroyed...and most don't even know him...just read the shite fed to them sheeplike in the media

what a destructive/hateful mentality us English have...no wonder anyone with money f.cks off

the guy has messed up but it's not enough he has lost his job...some just cannot stand him having anything...sad, sad, sad people.

you do read some rubbish

Apologies for not worshipping people with a history of violence towards fellow professionals and class A drug takers.

I must be some sort of lowlife.

so Fallon is the ONLY jockey to show violent tendencies?

so Fallon is the ONLY jockey taking class A drugs

I love these people...and unfortunately there are so many...particularly vocal on Betfair forum.

lovely folk cry

Originally posted by Headstrong@Feb 6 2008, 03:09 PM
He's also going to be in a situation where everyone in Newmarket is going to be after his 'inside information'. Very dangerous for him imo :suspect:
my thoughts exactly. imagine when he goes out to a pub with his friends. he will get no end of aggro.

Kieran needs to get his head down, work hard, stay out of the pubs and prove that he is a talented horsemen that is just pretty crap in picking his "mates" and his leisure activities. He only has his self to blame for all the latest bad publicity and his errors of judgement but this job in Newmarket is an opportunity to get back on side, if only he can stay out of temptations way. Not easy perhaps if you have an "addictive" personality.

Originally posted by EC1@Feb 6 2008, 07:15 PM
it's been interesting seeing all the anti Fallon bile this Stoute business has created

people that hid behind the trial to snipe at him on forums have now come out and showed all the ugliest traits of hatred...see thread on TRF

talk about wishing someone completely destroyed...and most don't even know him...just read the shite fed to them sheeplike in the media

what a destructive/hateful mentality us English have...no wonder anyone with money f.cks off

the guy has messed up but it's not enough he has lost his job...some just cannot stand him having anything...sad, sad, sad people.
There is some truth in the above. If I was to compile a list of bent c*nts he wouldn't even make the top 10, but I wouldn't have to listen to the same amount of fawning over those I'd have above him. The light sentences handed out by the HRA (as well as their part in the collapse of the trial) also impede 'moving on'. Serial offenders are and will be back riding shortly. Of those who have been actually punished (without compensation) many of them should have to face further charges relating to their activities following the periods for which they were charged. Culpable in particular was stuffing it right up them to the very end. It's all a big laugh to them and Culpable must be laughing louder than most having been allowed to serve most of his sentence while he was out injured. The more I think about, the more I seethe and the more I wish the whole industry will eventually destroy itself.

It can and will only get worse.

From Sporting Life

Kieren Fallon has failed in his final appeal against the 18-month worldwide ban he received from France Galop in January for a second positive drugs test.

The six-times champion jockey made one last attempt to three judges d'appel, who are members of a 15-strong panel of experienced racing professionals, in Paris last week.

"The initial ban has been confirmed. We had official confirmation today," said Herve Naggar, Fallon's agent in France.

"It is still 18 months, but I do not know the exact dates. It's a very long time.

"Of course I am disappointed, but we knew it would be very hard to change the ban."

Fallon incurred the suspension after testing positive for a banned substance following his winning ride aboard Sue Magnier's Myboycharlie in the Prix Morny at Deauville on August 19.

He only began riding in early June after completing a six-month ban for another positive test.

With Johnny Murtagh having been brought in to replace Fallon as first jockey to the Coolmore operation and trainer Aidan O'Brien, Fallon has renewed his links with Sir Michael Stoute, for whom he will ride work this season.

He rode as first jockey to Stoute from 2000 until joining O'Brien in February 2005.

Back