FF / TH Ten To Follow Competition 2014 - 2015

The up-to-date leader board for the Winter Prize is shown below. The Winter Prize goes to the person with the best overall performance between the two parts of the Ante Post Competition and the Ten To Follow.

The scores are based on the ranking positions in each of the competitions after those not taking part in both have been removed from consideration. First place in the Most Valuable Portfolio ranking (MVP) scores one point, second scores two points, etc. The rankings for the main prize (AP) and the Ten To Follow (TTF) score double points. The points are then totalled to give the Winter Prize (WP) scores.

chroniclandlord is still leading the pack but Maxbet has moved from 5th to 2nd place, and so will keep him honest heading into the last day of Aintree and Punchestown.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WinterPrize3a.jpg
    WinterPrize3a.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 126
At first sight today's results move tiggers1972 up to a share of 7th place alongside granger on 59 points in the Winter Prize. No other significant changes. Punchestown will decide it.

Points awarded today

Valseur Lido (Dark Horse for simmo) 47 pts

Felix Yonger (jft2005 only player to select this one) 39 pts

Wounded Warrior 5 pts

simmo now 13th with 412 pts, jft now 17th with 374 pts, other than that leader board remains as above

Points awarded today

Jezki 35 pts

Un De Sceaux 35 pts

Upazo 5 pts

Hurricane Fly 5 pts

Top of leaderboard with two days to go

LastThurs_zpsgs2ewoxf.jpg

Last edited:
Subject to any claims Desperate Dan is the winner of this season's competition, due in no small part to his Dark Horse,Cole Harden,which secured 100 pts

Last%20Day%201_zpsdwagkr0f.jpg

Last%20Day%202_zps4eo2z32n.jpg

The three top scoring horses from the original list were

Faugheen 145 pts

Don Cossack 134 pts

Hurricane Fly 110 pts

List Horses with their points

Last%20Day%203_zpse3q7v8xd.jpg

The three top scoring Dark Horses were

Cole Harden (Desperate Dan) 100 pts

Road To Riches (Lateforthe races and treevor) 86 pts

Valseur Lido (simmo) 77 pts

Dark Horses and their points

Last%20Day%204_zpstrogfn1s.jpg

Once again thanks to Grey, Tout Seul and Grasshopper for their sponsorship and I trust one of them will be in touch with Desperate Dan to arrange prize monies.

Last edited:
Many thanks to all who organised and sponsored this compo - and good arras from Dan to win the compo. Great fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for running the comp everyone, even if it was a damp squib for me personally. :)

Last edited:
What an outstanding effort by DG in organising the competition. The forum owes him a big debt of thanks for the time and effort he puts in. Thank, also, to the "sponsors." It would certainly not be appropriate for an old "pin sticker" like myself to accept their generous prize money. Can it please be donated to the Injured Jockeys Fund?

Back