For Those Thinking Of The Summer

I'm sure it said in the RP at the weekend that Fame and Glory and St Nicholas Abbey were among those who would work after racing. I can't find the story on the RP website though.

Yeah hadn't even looked into Gareth, but i see its currently yielding and with the rain forecast i'd imagine we're looking at Good to Soft at best.? Connections of She's Our Mark must be happy :)

Yeah hadn't even looked into Gareth, but i see its currently yielding and with the rain forecast i'd imagine we're looking at Good to Soft at best.? Connections of She's Our Mark must be happy :)

I would be surprised if the word Good was in the description - it won't take much rain to turn it soft. Also I was on The Curragh the other day - and the grass like everywhere else in Kildare looks battered and yellow from the weather since January. First couple of half warm days lately might help.

Good stuff Gal, rain is forecast for later in the afternoon....would be great if they get that prediction wrong.

Bolger looks to hold a strong hand in the G3. It will be interesting to see which one Manning chooses.

Back