Forum horse connections

That Unopposable Seanyboy!!!

Honestly Roddy, if we ever meet I owe you a few pints...

On that subject - whereabouts is the rugby club you are involved in, I could maybe organise a 'summer tour weekend' for the side I play for in God's country (Yorkshire)

PB has had 11 winners from 23 runners (47.8% strike-rate) over the past 14 days, impressive stuff.

Incidentally the form-figures of John Gosden's last 10 runners are 5142111114 and he has three entries at Kempton this evening.

I'm part of the owners group that has Wild Geese in the 16:40 at Perth. He's up in the weights since his last win and would have liked a bit more rain but you can only hope! Sadly stuck at work today so will miss it.
Good luck Roddy!

Peter Bowen back to normality with Green Lightening pissing up in Perth. Wheel came off a bit yesterday when ground described as firm at Worcester was actually soft .
Our horses with Pete results recently out of 15 runs we have had 7 wins ,3 seconds,2 thirds and I fourth. I love him:rolleyes:

Peter Bowen back to normality with Green Lightening pissing up in Perth. Wheel came off a bit yesterday when ground described as firm at Worcester was actually soft .
Our horses with Pete results recently out of 15 runs we have had 7 wins ,3 seconds,2 thirds and I fourth. I love him:rolleyes:

I seem to have backed all of the ones that haven't won... :lol:

Back