Forum horse connections

I'm not sure if many or any forumites are acive on Twatter. If so there is an absolutely disgraceful, sulphuric account, ICY_POST run by some reprobate that should be immediately cancelled. No idea who this idiot is, but he desreves a damn good thrashing.

:lol:

Our hero was on absolutely tremendous form over the weekend.

I'm not sure if many or any forumites are acive on Twatter. If so there is an absolutely disgraceful, sulphuric account, ICY_POST run by some reprobate that should be immediately cancelled. No idea who this idiot is, but he desreves a damn good thrashing.

The account was that well received that it is only a matter of time until the author gets a TV slot.

Reprobate is a lovely word

Great Post

@icyNKFA

He's a right **** by all accounts.

Thanks guys, that was great. There were a couple of hairy moments in the straight but she survived them and won well.

Being back in a small field was clearly to her liking and removing the hood perked her up a bit.

Her mishap at Punchestown, where she got loose before the start and had to be withdrawn, has turned out to be for the best because if she'd run a full race there she wouldn't have been running today. And Jazzaway went and won that race anyway.

Back