Forum horse connections

Indeed Roddy. Main consolations are that the bookies have knocked her out to a decent ew price and her main rivals are picking up grade win penalties.

Myska is going to be entered in the new mares race,the Supreme, Neptune and Alfred Bartlett. Good luck on your ante post position Archie :ninja:

We have Rolling Maul running at Sandown Saturday if things go according to plan. Will certainly be trying and after his last run could go close

Good luck Roddy. I've been weighing up a festival antepost for the forum competition so a good run on Saturday will hopefully give you options.:)

Archie - good luck with whatever you all decide for Myska.

Next week sees Bellator reach the track. A half brother to Sprinter Sacre he could be interesting .Owned by a small group of friends we have him with Mr Henderson. Thought we`d give him a try.

Next week sees Bellator reach the track. A half brother to Sprinter Sacre he could be interesting .Owned by a small group of friends we have him with Mr Henderson. Thought we`d give him a try.

Best of luck over the weekend & with this fella next week Roddy. He sounds interesting. If he's anyway near as talented as his illustrious half brother you'll have some animal on your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck with the runners over the coming days Roddy.

Any reason why you used that name ? I have fond memories of his namesake who was a cracking novice chaser.

Back