Forum horse connections

Sadly, have to confirm that Myska won't run at Cheltenham. Has worked poorly the last couple of times but hopefully will come right for Fairyhouse at Easter unless it transpires that there's something amiss. Gutted but that's racing.

Sorry to hear that archie. As long as she's safe & well. She can go to the mares hurdle next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've backed him at 50s and the money has come for him, so fingers crossed. Definite e/w chance if he's back to something like his best.

Thanks for the sympathetic words on Myska last week. In hindsight it would have been difficult to beat Limini on that form. She seems to be coming to hand and has been left in the Grade 1 at Fairyhouse on Sunday.

Good luck Archie. Hope she does the business.

(I was surprised she wasn't rerouted to the Ryanair if she wasn't working well.)

Sorry not too reply on Rolling Maul I was knocked out with a back problem. He ran Ok I thought .Better to come. Same with Redsix. We have Bellator today but not too hopeful. Needs a few more races

Hope you're on the mend Roddy.

I'm not sure what the sentiment was on course but I thought that was one of the warmest bumpers I'd seen at Ffos Las on paper. Looking at them in the race the winner Savoy Court looked like a huge individual (when compared with the field), can only be a positive for his connections for him to win a bumper, even if he is with the trainer who has a knack of getting pretty much anything to win one.

I thought both of yours ran well. That Pertemps was pretty competitive in the end at Rolling Maul wasn't beaten far.

Archie - good luck at the G1 with Myska. Limini looks one to avoid at all costs but there should be some good races for your mare once Willie has her right.

Good luck with Apache, ed.
Myska is declared for Sunday. She's coming to herself slowly but not quickly enough to get Ruby's vote. PT is looking forward to the ride. Thinks she's the best horse in the race and hopes she'll show it.

Cape Hideaway 5.40 Doncaster - runs today for the new club (Cornborough Racing Club) we bought into. I get the impression we are just hopeful of a good run.

Cornborough runs in the first at Pontefract on Tuesday and should have a good chance.

Hopeful that Shantou Magic can come back to form on decent spring ground at Newbury today. Glad that he's reunited with Aidan Coleman......jockey and trainer both in great form, so definite prospect of a place.

Back