Forum horse connections

Airlie Beach goes in the first at Kilbeggan tomorrow. Her first run over hurdles and she should come on for the race but her chance is there for all to see.

Holds another Kilbeggan entry on Saturday, is she likely to run archie ?

You'd have to be happy with that, Archie. She picked up nicely and jumped very well when the other horse came alongside.

Last edited:
Tjukurrpa finally makes her debut at killarney tomorrow.
Owned by a syndicate including myself, Bald eagle and An Capall from this parish, she comes the family of Turret Rocks, Golden Valentine (Gp3 win at Deauville Sunday ) and Goldikova. Having had a trouble some year so far tomorrow is strictly educational unless she gets a Fionavon type opportunity after the rain.
We have a lot of newbies involved so I hope for their sake a little fun follows.
I have resurrected the colours of my dear departed buddy Mike Doody ( of Camira fame circa 2010 ) so a Heavenly favour might come our way some time as well when we least expect it.

Oliver's Gold is declared to run in the 2 miles 3 furlong chase at Stratford (2.55). He has a good chance but there is a concern that the ground might become too firm for him. If it is OK to run, he could be the e/way value in the race?

Cornborough is now running at Perth on Saturday.

Oliver's Gold is declared to run in the 2 miles 3 furlong chase at Stratford (2.55). He has a good chance but there is a concern that the ground might become too firm for him. If it is OK to run, he could be the e/way value in the race?

Cornborough is now running at Perth on Saturday.

Cape Hideaway schooled well yesterday and will run at Bangor tomorrow.

Back