Forum horse connections

Thanks guys. A brilliant performance and just devastating not to be there, though watched on my phone after sneaking out early from an appraisal :)
Have a glass of something for me Archie...

Fantastic result for you Archie and Perpetual. Really pleased for you especially after the disappointment of the GC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone's leaping Lord, Kemboya
Someone's cantering Lord, Kemboya
Someone's winning Lord, Kemboya
Oh Lord, Kemboya

Thanks guys. A brilliant performance and just devastating not to be there, though watched on my phone after sneaking out early from an appraisal :)
Have a glass of something for me Archie...
Just the one glass of champagne but home now and the San Miguel has an extra bite. Just make sure you get to Punchestown.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words.

Will be working on that Archie!

I'm also involved in Defy De Mee who goes in the 4.10 at Wexford. Slightly different to yesterday, but he's an obvious chance though Lethal Steps will be a big danger

A shame about Defy but good to hear he was unscathed.

What a thrill to see Cadmium fly round the National course yesterday and what a horse he's been for us. Since his debut over fences in January last year he's run 14 times for 6 wins, 2 second, 2 third, 3 fourth and 1 fifth when he wasn't right. The longest break he's had is 63 days and his winning mark of 133 at Punchestown last year had gone up to 152 yesterday (joint highest winning mark this century for the Topham) and will presumably be a few pounds more on Monday.

Yep great performance from Cadmium

I feared after Defy's fall as looked bad and never good to come down at the front of a field, but thankfully he's fine and hopefully out again in 2/3 weeks

Thanks. He needs to run really, he’s getting WAY too cocky - he worked this morning and ten minutes after he was put away he was bucking and kicking round his stable [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back