Forum horse connections

Brilliant lads. An amazing achievement no matter where it goes from here but fingers crossed he takes you to the very top.

Thanks all. Full marks to David Mullins for taking things into his own hands.

Very sad that we lost Disko and thoughts go out to connections especially stable staff going home to an empty box. It can happen to any of us at any time and is a timely reminder of the price that is sometimes paid for our good times.

Absolutely chuffed for you guys what a pair of horses to have on your hands, the stuff that dreams are made of. Magic!

Delighted for archie, Perpetual and anyone else involved, it's genuinely deserved. You're entitled to be well excited. Looking forward to us digesting it all over the next few weeks.

Thanks all. Agree with Archie that the credits due to David Mullins for a great ride and to do that in a grade 1 takes some balls. Gutted not to have been there, but hopefully will be in the paddock in 2.5 months time, or at the Dublin Racing festival which seems unlikely...

Very well done to all involved. Fantastic to be involved with a genuine Gold Cup contender. Exciting times for you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Belated congrats to you both; a pity you were not there Ben but all dreams will be very very sweet for the foreseeable future .
I remember falling asleep every night for a month watching In Bloom's hurdle debut win at Navan ; great while it lasted.

Echoes Of Family runs in mares Novice Chase Sunday Naas.
She is our chase runner ever so a red letter day for us.
That said, ex Antonius Pius mare she has not a typical jump pedigree but has schooled well so we will make the most of the day

Bit twisted in her mouth so steering went awry.
Followed in footsteps of her sire Echo Of Light who took the wrong course at Windsor (featured in ladbrokes ad for years after ) and grandsire Antonius Pius who threw away French 2000 Gns with a swerve; the moral is be very careful when naming a horse !

Echoes Of family returns Naas tomorrow , her trainer seeking black type in a 7 runner field.
Hopefully you will be tuned into the rugby !
Meanwhile Bay Of Freedom tries the banks at Punchestown Sunday so all the best pdleech.
I might try a minimum stake ew double which if it came up would pay off the mortgage.

Echoes Of family returns Naas tomorrow , her trainer seeking black type in a 7 runner field.
Hopefully you will be tuned into the rugby !
Meanwhile Bay Of Freedom tries the banks at Punchestown Sunday so all the best pdleech.
I might try a minimum stake ew double which if it came up would pay off the mortgage.

Good luck with that bet Eddie! make sure to take 33/1 with Bet365 (14/1 with PP). Given the shorter distance, softer ground and at the weights, he would every chance on his best form. That seems a longtime ago but he continues to work well so we will see.

13c326346a55997fcb8d7fe0aa050904.jpg

Kemboy mug anyone?

57eb347e675357f3315dc3f4e5b4ef9c.jpg

Just thought some of you might be interested in seeing Raisin ( Bonne Nuit) as taken this morning by Brian. Can’t wait to see him again next week!!

Back