Forum horse connections

Hoping that Quito Du Tresor stays the trip in the 8.05 at Perth tonight. Unable to make it sadly so will have to watch online!

Well done Roddy and Broncholl it was great fun watching your two fight it out last night.

I'm off to Epsom tomorrow to see Lager Time so any tips or info please let me know and anyone going who wants to meet then pm me.

I don't think we can be confident of Lager Time winning but it should be a good test of his progress.

Haha thanks! I did think Quito might do it just for a second! Enjoyed it all the same.

Good luck tomorrow SC

Last edited:
Well done Roddy and Broncholl it was great fun watching your two fight it out last night.

I'm off to Epsom tomorrow to see Lager Time so any tips or info please let me know and anyone going who wants to meet then pm me.

I don't think we can be confident of Lager Time winning but it should be a good test of his progress.

best of luck Chef

Trainer thinks he has a great chance but I have my doubts, probably been studying the race too hard and too long :blink:

You want to martyrise him? How gruesome.

He wont be martyred just yet, whatever about the horse!
A little one paced at the vital stage but stayed on. fifth is a lousy finishing position but got the jackpot up for the first time. Yahoo !
Also found a gem, The Greenwood Inn in Ardpatrick a wonderful stop off for nice homely sandwich,real chips and real tea, Baldeagle had no complaints about the pint (s) either!

Lager Time is due to run at Newbury 4.30 Friday (tomorrow) he has done well since the Epsom race and is in good order, ignore the Epson race as the track did not suit him and he probably needed a break after running 4 times in 20 days.

Newbury will suit him well but rain is forecast and the more there is of it, the less chance he has. If there is not much rain he is a small each way bet at likely odds. If there is a great deal of rain he will be pulled out.

Back