Forum Horse Connections

White Strand makes his handicap debut for "us" tomorrow, Limerick 3.15
66 does not look too severe a mark off his last run behind Newfoundland.
Hoping for a good show , Billy Lee rides.

I won't make it down Ed, enjoy. I've backed him at my (gargantuan stakes) at 40s and 33s.

I know that there are some owners of Shewearsitwell on here - Kauto Abu. Not sure if its the same set of owners involved in each of Closutton Racing Club runners, but their winner of the bumper at Tramore - Quel Reve - looked a serious tool. Looked like a graded animal (Grade 1) in the making. Hope some on here have a part of her.

White Strand makes his handicap debut for "us" tomorrow, Limerick 3.15
66 does not look too severe a mark off his last run behind Newfoundland.
Hoping for a good show , Billy Lee rides.

I see that the Spotlight man in the RP has tipped it, and Mr Capall tells us he's backed it, so what can go wrong?

Best of luck to both of you.

I know that there are some owners of Shewearsitwell on here - Kauto Abu. Not sure if its the same set of owners involved in each of Closutton Racing Club runners, but their winner of the bumper at Tramore - Quel Reve - looked a serious tool. Looked like a graded animal (Grade 1) in the making. Hope some on here have a part of her.

Hi HawkWing

My apologies, I’m only seeing this now. Yeah she’s a very decent mare. All the members of the club are involved in all 8 mares in the club. Hopefully Galway next with her.

Never know what you'd bump into there - thought ashroe diamond was a cert in Galway last year - but it will take a good one to beat her wherever she turns up

Never know what you'd bump into there - thought ashroe diamond was a cert in Galway last year - but it will take a good one to beat her wherever she turns up

Willie is Willie & you never know what he might do. That will probably change 100 times but realistically she has to go for a winner’s somewhere and that’s the logical step. I was up there late last week, dropping up another mare, and she looked very well. She has some seriously impressive gears and is very closely related to Let’s Dance. If she’s half as good as her we’re in for a treat.

1b05d321a12fe44cb9f4aa18ec9056b4.jpg

Not sure I'd swap her for anything at this stage. I know it was a Tramore bumper she won, but was very taking. Will be watching with interest.

Not sure I'd swap her for anything at this stage. I know it was a Tramore bumper she won, but was very taking. Will be watching with interest.

I think we might have better to come which is very exciting. We are getting serious blood lines into the club.

The very best of luck today KA. She has a leading chance, and hopefully it's a nice stepping stone to the Galway Hurdle.

I'm sure you've heard this anyway, but Saint Roi has also been working well. It should be between SWIW and him.

The very best of luck today KA. She has a leading chance, and hopefully it's a nice stepping stone to the Galway Hurdle.

I'm sure you've heard this anyway, but Saint Roi has also been working well. It should be between SWIW and him.

Thanks Maurco. Yeah, saw Saint Roi in action last week and he was moving well. Hopefully she brings her A game, she will need to.

Thanks Maurco. Yeah, saw Saint Roi in action last week and he was moving well. Hopefully she brings her A game, she will need to.

Unfortunately she didn’t bring her A game. Paul was disappointed with her, he said she wasn’t the same horse as the previous few times. She took a blow early & never really traveled for him. She was scoped after and nothing showed up immediately but Willies vet will run a few more tests on her. Disappointing that she didn’t run to merrit. Looked like she was going to finish ahead of Saint Roi & grab 3rd but for a very tired jump at the last.

Anyway, we move on. Hopefully Cnoc na Si can get the job done for us this evening in the Wexford bumper.

Walk On The Moone goes for our syndicate in a few minutes at Kilbeggan. Too short for a proper bet, but we’re hopeful.

Back