Forum Horse Connections

Nice from Dad's Lad. I cant believe a Mullins horse is the only runner over the two days, gets in off 10st something and went off the price he did.

Is anyone on here in Dad's Lad? I can't remember. I ran in to Grey on Saturday at Cheltenham and I forgot to ask him!

If anyone is, congratulations, and I suspect there's another nice win in him somewhere still.

There are a few forumites with shares in various Whitegrass horses but none of us have a piece of Dads Lad. That doesn't stop me being as excited as if I actually did own a share, so thanks for all the good wishes.

It was special seeing Ruth Dudfield, who looks after Dads Lad and won on him at Galway, leading him back in with Brian Hayes on board after enjoying his first win at Cheltenham. She and the horse have a close bond; Dads Lad hesitated at the top of the chute after the race until he saw Ruth coming up to meet him.

A day to remember.

Fingers crossed Carrigmoorna Queen can gain some black type in the G3 Feathered Lady Mares Novice Hurdle at DR today.

If anyone planning to go to Aintree on 3rd December, and I send money for postage and the cost, would it be possible to get a racecard for me please? BBB due to run and aside from I have ticket for Sandown already, I can't see that I could get there an back in a day so won't be able to go and watch him in person.
Thanks in advance! :)

Dads Lad is in good health, should run well. Plenty of competition though, and is he better over fences?

White Strand returns to Dundalk tomorrow 5.30.
Jockey thought he needs an outside draw and headgear to stimulate him to race properly.
Drawn 10 with a visor we shall find out how much jockeys know....... come on us .

http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-diary

Paul Leech (pdleech on here) has asked me to post a link to the latest instalment of his fine blog. His horse Freedom To Dream runs in tomorrow's beginners chase at Leopardstown (2.55). I see that the race will be covered on terrestrial tv.

Paul says that for the last while he has been unable to post anything on this site, hence the request to me to post the link for him. Moderators please take note.

Best of luck tomorrow, Paul

Back