• An Capall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honest Tom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarkEE

At the Start
Continuing the theme....

There are only a small handful of forum members who I find funny. Here is my shortlist...yours may differ completely but, these are the only members who I find funny. Feel free, of course, to disagree.

7. Krizon - a rank outsider who tries hard. She scrapes in on the weight for age allowance, or is that the age for weight allowance?

6. Barthebull - Blows hot and cold but makes my top six!

5. Gearoil - A more in-depth, no holds barred version of Adrian Mole. Classic.

4. Phil Waters - Bizzare, surreal, schizophrenic, highly amusing...

3. Simmo - Dry, Scottish wit with excellent timing. Not afraid to border on the obscene or offensive.

2. An Capall - Very intelligently crafted posts of deep, black humour. even the Paula Radcliffe stuff makes me smile despite my disagreement.

1. Honest Tom - The funniest man on any forum I've visited. I often wonder if he is even real?

I think the following are missing.

Aldaniti - (aka The Grim Reaper) Never fails to raise a smile.
SteveM - Thinks dosage works.
Brian H - In the hope he will will me some money.
BobbyJo - Friend of Maxi.
Kathy - Hilarious bird.

I'll have to vote for AC. The funniest thing I've ever read on here was his comment about preferring Easter to Christmas as nobody died at Christmas :lol:

AC by a distance.

Toiling in his wake, most of the rest of the forum - we all have our funny moments.... although admittedly, some more frequently than others.

I had a drink with the E.Dead group recently ~ they really are quite nice people, but unfairly vilified. Sad really.

Originally posted by an capall@Feb 2 2007, 05:20 PM
Does anybody know where Shilpa Shetty is?
I think you may find she has gone out for some raw chicken and poppadoms with Jade, Jo and Danielle this evening.

I voted for an capall, who sent me (amongst the usual stellar tips) a side splitting PM a while back.

I only wish I wasnt from such a deprived area that could not afford me the eduaction to understand his wit.

I voted for Honest Tom.

Unfortunately, he gave me an awkward moment a few days ago when my laughter prompted my nine-year-old son to ask 'what is a necrophiliac?'

Back