Golden Jubilee

Euronymous

Senior Jockey
Sakhees`s Secret 4.8
Marchand dOR 6.4
Takeover Target 6.4
US Ranger 8.4

15 Bar

Looks a terrific race and officially relegates the Coronation to third best race on saturday`s card this year. I like the favourite a lot but is rain forecast?

Equiano has franked Marchand dOR`s form big time.

There is some rain due during the week, whether there'll be anything left of it by Saturday - or whether it will matter on the straight course - is hard to know.

If your drawn either side with no pace (I am not saying there is a difference in the ground) your fecked.

Originally posted by Bar the Bull@Jun 17 2008, 03:27 PM
Do you really think the draw had that much of an impact?

I don't.
Problem is jockey`s are like lemmings and they might all track stand side from now on. I doubt the ground is slower far side.

Final Declarations:

Horses Draw
Aeroplane 7
Assertive 15
Astronomer Royal 10
Balthazaars Gift 11
Diabolical 8
Marchand D'Or 12
Sakhees Secret 9
Snaefell 13
Soldiers Tale 16
Takeover Target 2
US Ranger 5
Utmost Respect 17
War Artist 1
Zidane 6
Dark Missile 19
Sea Change 18
Fat Boy 14
Kingsgate Native 3
Myboycharlie 20
Sir Gerry 4

We´ve seen that our sprinters are poop again, yet people still put up British adn Irish sprinters in these big races.

Only had a few major sprints this year yet they´ve been shown up by the French and Spanish. Come on Marchand D´Or!!

Incredibly tough at first glance. I'd say it's between Marchand D'Or and Sakhee's Secret but there is surely some value in there somewhere. I just haven't unearthed it as of yet.

And why US Ranger is price he is, i ain't a clue

Eyecatching run LTO, but he has not got one peice of form that suggests he's a 15-2 poke

Back