Goodwood

Picking a flat winner is like winning a chess game with only three moves for me. Not easy!!!

Last edited:
Tony Curtis finishes second, beaten by a horse I backed last time when it was second, Master The World.:)

Last edited:
If it's any sort of consolation, I'm having that sort of day, Marb, after having a good week thus far.

U/L Marble close but no cigar. Maybe tomorrow?
Hopefully my friend. Sweet on Twin Appeal in 4:00 at Thirsk e/w. He gets the mile which I think he needs and I can't see it out the first four (famous last words).

Danzeno looks a solid top weight in the Stewards, but don't rule out Gigs Mobsta at 40/1 or Euro's Polybius.

Sir Dancealot was a good second last time aswell, maybe a big chance from low weight.

Last edited:
Hopefully my friend. Sweet on Twin Appeal in 4:00 at Thirsk e/w. He gets the mile which I think he needs and I can't see it out the first four (famous last words).

Danzeno looks a solid top weight in the Stewards, but don't rule out Gigs Mobsta at 40/1 or Euro's Polybius.

Sir Dancealot was a good second last time aswell, maybe a big chance from low weight.

I like Lancelot du lac at 33-1 although my luck is horrendous these days. Obviously I'm on Mobsta too ;)

Polybius a non runner, no money for gigs mobsta which is strange, but plenty of cash about for Sir Dancealot which has to be my selection. I hope Danzeno doesn't win and haunt me forever and ever though.

Last edited:
**** me did you take magic mushrooms to see that coming!!
Well done, Nanny. :) Hope you've won lots.

Happy days! Just thought Dettori was an eye catching booking and Lancelot did have a bit of form on soft. Also a nice bit of synchronicity with the name of him and the market leader. Luckily I went in quite large for me (out of desperation more than anything else) so nicely in profit now and that will pay for a week in Sicily for the better half and me next month.

Last edited:
Back