Grand Prix de Paris

Speaking of ex AOB horses, Macarthur runs at Nad El Sheba in 15 mins - this is not his target mind, and O'Shea tends to leave a lot to work with fto after a break

Interesting to see if the Aga is gonna keep him as a stallion or he will try to get rid of him. It should be a no-brainer with his race record and pedigree, but it looks weird that a stallion plan has not been announced yet. I wouldn´t be surprised if Montmartre´s physical issues deny him a chance at stud at Gilltown Stud.

Me too, betsmate. Montmartre's Grand Prix de Paris-Show was the most exciting moment
in racing sinces years. Remembering this race gives me goosebumps. He and his stablemate Zarkava show so much more class than their combatants ...
It's a shame that they are not able to bring him back to the track - fingers crossed that he get his chance as a stallion ...

Speaking of older horses, Archipenko ran another blinder at Nad El Sheba today (or so I read - I didn't have time to watch any raicng today). It seems de Kock has found the key to him (inc using tongue tie and blinkers!) and he really is improving, and is likely to start favourite on World Cup night

Speaking of older horses, Archipenko ran another blinder at Nad El Sheba today (or so I read - I didn't have time to watch any raicng today). It seems de Kock has found the key to him (inc using tongue tie and blinkers!) and he really is improving, and is likely to start favourite on World Cup night

...he did. Stopped into my local bookie on the way home yesterday. Valuable Group 3, never looked in in danger always prominent and asserted a fair way out always holding them off. I had a bit of the 5/2. Felt like easy money.

Backed Eastern Anthem a few nights ago in similar circumstances.

A few problems

Apparently Montmartre's having a few problems at stud, how to put it, he's not managing to do what he's there for.

Back