Horses to Follow

Fox Chairman, a 450,000 guinea's purchase as a yearling, has been minded like the high class horse his trainer thinks he'll turn out to be and, though he runs in today's Queen Anne, it's his first race of the season and the ground may be a little on the quick side for him so today's ride may turn out ro be 'educational'. Worth watching today and a hot prospect for the top 1m races later this season, though.

Last edited:
Again hung left

But tomorrow night at Yarmouth [7.55] is dropped in trip and first time blinkers

So at 18-1 will try again each way...

Siruh Du Lac

Carried my money in the Paddy Power last Saturday and jumped the last fence in front...only problem was the jockey was unseated at the first!

But I still think under the care of David Pipe the horse has a big pot in him

Looks like the horse will be running in next Saturdays big handicap at Newbury [Ladbrokes]

Have had a little each way at 25-1 with William Hill [4 places]

Looks like the horse will be running in next Saturdays big handicap at Newbury [Ladbrokes]

Have had a little each way at 25-1 with William Hill [4 places]
Has Pipey said something? I would have waited until Thursday final declarations, before backing himself.

I hope he runs. I don't think we've heard anyone debate whether he will stay or not.

Last edited:
I penciled in 2 horses since I was last on.... the first was Ribble Valley after he hacked up in a bumper at Ayr. After he won at Hexam and Wetherby I asked Nicky Richards if he was considering the Arkle and his response was to wait and see how he got on at Ascot...He flopped badly was put away for the season and had an Op on his wind. Came back won with ease at Carlisle and Nicky has decided to throw the 7 year old in at the deep end and find out the time of day..I suspect if he has over-faced him but he runs a good race without winning we will see him heading over fences.

My other one to follow I caught my eye in his 3rd race/2nd chase. The brilliant Daryl Jacob was giving him plenty time to get organised and the horse wade a few novice errors but at the business end when the pace lifted there it was the WOW factor...He won with ease and then he was 2nd fav in a 3 horse race at Wincanton....Daryl Jacob as soon as they were off looked full of confidence and the horse answered every call in an awesome performance...Soon to turn 5 years old the festival is on the cards...this horse looks set for the top IMO

Hi Colin Thanks ..it's been a while good to see you are still around ..I Got a contract to design and build 12 houses from scratch including the infrastructure..Planning I got without a hitch finish the perimeter wall road drainage piling etc then thought about the next 5 or 6 years it will take to complete...It is one of the hottest areas in Thailand so I decided to quit as I am no spring chicken...possibly might do one more build in Pattaya which is 600km south of here and much cooler then quit for good..Drive everyone crazy by posting 10 times a day LOL

No sooner do I post and I see in todays Racing TV site GA Law is stepping back in trip and up in class...entered and very likely to run in the Henry VIII at Sandown on Saturday...soon find out if I can still spot a good 'un:blink:

Siruh Du Lac

Carried my money in the Paddy Power last Saturday and jumped the last fence in front...only problem was the jockey was unseated at the first!

But I still think under the care of David Pipe the horse has a big pot in him

Good to see the horse finally have his next race today [2.48 Wetherby]

Is over hurdles though, current odds of 15-8

RP has an eight page NH special out tomorrow but it's online tonight. These are some AP recommendations by two of their pundits

Paul Kealy

Clan Des Obeux - King George - 5/1
James Du Berlais - Marsh - 20/1
Galvin - Grand National - 25/1

Tom Segal

Ahoy Senor - RSA - 40/1
Buzz - Stayers - 25/1
Secret Reprieve - Grand National - 33/1

Last edited:
Buzz is interesting. Of all the markets at Chelt the weakest in terms of the front end is the Stayers. Not having Thyme Hill or Klassical Dream at single figure prices.

Buzz is interesting. Of all the markets at Chelt the weakest in terms of the front end is the Stayers. Not having Thyme Hill or Klassical Dream at single figure prices.

I was at Chepstow when he won at Newmarket, said to a mate I fancy him for the Stayers now, looked then and couldn't find a price.

Kind of forgot about it until yesterday when Segal has tipped him up Ante Post for the race, so that's the price ruined now then!

Still 20s with Bet365 and Betway

22/1 (boosted) with Lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back