Horses to Follow

Disappointing run. Stewards had the vet examine the horse, but no visible issue...might have been the fast ground

​Entoucas

Liked his reappearance run this season when 3rd to the much vaunted Envoi Allen, and the 2nd horse has won since

Still think the 5 year old has a big day in him, and remains high on my Follow list. Interesting he is declared on Sunday and goes up in trip fro 2m to 2m 4f

Soul Emotion. 2 wins for Hendo then collapsed after finishing 5th in G1. Wind op since. Jockey looked to me to be fairly quiet on him today on first run back off top weight.

​Entoucas

Liked his reappearance run this season when 3rd to the much vaunted Envoi Allen, and the 2nd horse has won since

Still think the 5 year old has a big day in him, and remains high on my Follow list. Interesting he is declared on Sunday and goes up in trip from 2m to 2m 4f

Only beaten a neck and then had horrible fall after the post, but back to 2 miles on Boxing Day, opening odds of 7-2

Another good run to finish 2nd for the fourth time in 6 starts!

Though the Mullins trained winner looked good, thought Entoucas was not favoured by the last hurdle being omitted and also believe he will be better suited going back up in trip

My Flat horse to follow this turf season will be: Jacksonian

Frankel colt who though not run since debut 2nd in a hot Summer maiden on the July course, is in the very capable hands of Ralph Beckett

Interesting recruit from the Pointing field La Tueur has been bought by Peter Bowen. He won at Chipley Park at the end of January in the style of a really nice horse. Trainer Chris Barber had bought him in Ireland looking very lean and basically all he did was feed him properly. He then put him up for sale for £35k which I thought v cheap. I punted him out to an owner I know has plenty of dosh but he didnt bite despite my saying that I thought this horse would do really well and could make up into a nice hunter chaser in time. I saw Chris last Sunday and he told me the horse has gone to Peter and will go handicapping. (A few rules trainers were interested apparently including bloodstock agent Tom Malone).

Disappointing run after being weak in the market and going well 2f out

Would like to see her on the turf now

Of interest now that Malika I Jahan is now owned by the Horse Watchers. and first run for them tomorrow at Kempton [5.05]

Currently 13-2

Fiscal Rules (J S Bolger)
Has an Irish 2000 Gns entry, this horse was just touched off in a Curragh maiden last August before he had a setback.
That may prove a blessing in disguise for his season ahead, some of trainer's best 3yo's had a disrupted juvenile career.
Better still, Tjukurrpa appears in his family tree so we should adopt him for the season; I know I will !

Au Claire de Lune, Missunited's second foal ran fifth on debut 2.10 Kempton today.
She might be one to follow having moved from Richard O'Brien to George Scott this year.
The older brother with Michael Bell is considered to be a Cup horse this year hopefully .

My Flat horse to follow this turf season will be: Jacksonian

Frankel colt who though not run since debut 2nd in a hot Summer maiden on the July course, is in the very capable hands of Ralph Beckett

Seasonal debut tomorrow night at Newbury [9pm]...trading at 6-5

Au Claire de Lune, Missunited's second foal ran fifth on debut 2.10 Kempton today.
She might be one to follow having moved from Richard O'Brien to George Scott this year.
The older brother with Michael Bell is considered to be a Cup horse this year hopefully .

Hosed up at Doncaster today 5/1.
One to follow for sure now.

Back