Hugh Taylor

Colin Phillips

At the Start
Can I blow a trumpet on behalf of one of our members.

Hugh Taylor does pieces twice a week on the TV channel where he picks out eyecatchers for the future. I saw one of these last week for the first time and he was concentrating on events at Royal Ascot. One of the horses he mentioned was Jira, who came out the following day and won @ 17/2.

He also contributes a column on the ATR site and his selections have shown a profit as advised in each of his four months to date and around 220 points up to advised stakes and odds to date, though unfortunately the prices last literally minutes once the articles are published on the website.

Well worth trying to catch his pieces on the box and having a read of his column on the site.

Last edited:
I agree
he has good knowledge

also note he looks better when you compare him with Zoey,Gordon Brown,Luke Harvey and company.

I'm following him regularly enough and fully agree. Top tipster, and not afraid to stick his neck on the line. Regularly advises 4 point bets.

I hate to be pedantic but Jira won at 15/2; I know as I backed her at 9/1. I was surprised she was such a large price on Saturday, she was the obvious pick to me.

Same here though he's doing very well on ATR - plenty of under-rated tipster around, Pricewise Extra (generally Andrew Barr) is also very very good.

Oh, damn. I really should have kicked a journo off their laptop whilst at Newmarket to inform everyone on a racing forum before I had a bet.

Piss orf Relks!

I was merely pointing out to you that you were wrong, Colin, and getting in before you disputed it why I knew it for certain, my dear.

God, it must be irritating and boring being stuck in a hot office in central London in this weather, eh?!

...and that was a 1.01 shot overturned actually. Mind you, Relkeel was second favourite (after Colin) to be first in with the after timing dig...

...........................and there was me thinking that you had only posted because you had backed it..............deepest apologies for getting the price and your motives wrong.:o;)

Shads

Calm down, Dear.

Michael-Winner.jpg

It's like reading the script for 'Eastenders' at times. Michelle Collins as Shadow, guest appearance by Johnny Vegas as Relks...

Back