I suggest that the forum needs proper moderation. ...

Imagine paying tax and NI all your working life then turning down free Covid jabs on the NHS because you're anti-vax.

Welcome to Kieron's imo right-wing libertarian world, a world he's perfectly entitled to live in in his head, but is harder to accept when he keeps trying to thrust the views of Katie Hopkins under your nose.

I heard Kate Bush had volunteered to perform the Covid jabs down Buckfastleigh way during the height of lockdown, but even the chance to get up close and personal with his Goddess couldn't persuade Kieron to roll up his sleeve.

God loves a trier.

I actually pity these right wing loonies as they clearly have no purpose in life except spread their bile. Get a life guys. The same as the cancel culture nutters on left and right. Shut the f... up and gies peace. The vast majority are in the centre politically and just want to get on with their life's with a competent govt running the country for everyone. If feckin only.

I believe i was the person in question. Oldtimer made several posts criticising members on here, and I suggested that if he didn't like it here, he could fuck off elsewhere.
You so remind me of me. We have had a few words in the past, which I suppose people like minded do. I respond like that, well I did in the past, not so much now. I'm probably mellowing a bit. :) or quicker on the delete post button:).One thing I have discovered, and it isn't original thinking. Never ever post in anger at 2 in the morning after a few sherbets. You wake up and think, oh God I wish I hadn't. I did that once too many on here and still regret it re Roger. I so so regret that one.

Careful, Walsworth, having the hots for Liz Truss is the first step on the Satanic Road to having the hots for Katie Hopkins and then ultimately, at the very gates of Hell, Jayda Fransen - keep it left of centre!

Last edited:
Politics seems to bring out the worst in many people, sadly. I don't try to push my opinions on anybody - just stating who I like, and that is people who talk sense.

Tbf Kieron, I think your "Katie knows" thread could easily be interpreted as trying to push your opinions on people.

Left wing people could have a "Mick Lynch knows" thread, aging centre leftists, nostalgic for what might have been, could have a "John Smith knew" thread, aging Thatcherites could have a "Margaret knew" thread, the list is endless.

I suspect the reason why they don't if they don't want to impose their political views upon others.

We all know who these people are and we all know what they think or thought - and we all independently make our own minds up.

Last edited:
Walsworth's not fussy - I've heard he'll happily put his "X" in anybody's box come Polling Day for a packet of Hob Nobs.

Back