If You Are Going Racing And Fancy Meeting

• Thread starter Thread starter Kathy
  • Start date Start date
Pity the right road wont make it to collect his trophy but i shall collect on his behalf from Tout so try be there for 12.30 pm Tuesday please .
Nobody showed last year which peeved the sponsor a little and we all know how VITAL they are !!!!

Shall we say outside the entrance to the Mandarin facing the parade ring, by the half wall, under the concrete steps after the Arkle? All welcome to meet.
Is that by the steps down to the betting shop?

Is that by the steps down to the betting shop?
You’ve got it Kirsty. If you’re looking from the parade ring it’s the last bar on ground level to the back left of the main stand. The entrance is just behind the concrete steps that go up to the new stand and across to the new members bar and viewing steps.

Istabraq bar is a good place to review the day after racing; off The Centaur upstairs it is quiet usually.

Indeed. It often reminds me of a boring Tuesday morning in my club as I sit listlessly over a sombre brandy and port pining for someone to speak to so as to break the cursed silence.

I think I know where to meet y'all. Ed - txt me if I'm not there as I am most certainly lost.

Last edited:
I'll probably drop in earlier, but I'll definitely be there after the Arkle. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back