Irish Flat Season 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Gearoid
  • Start date Start date
If he won a half reasonable selling hurdle he'd make £15k (if he passed the vet, was of a reasonable age)
Gary Moore claimed one off Elliot for 7k in October 2010, sold it unraced for £800 a month later at the sales.

Plenty been stitched up and you have to ask why they're running it in Selling Hurdles.

£15-20k and if you convince the owner that it's never had it's ground and needs a galloping track which it won't get in Ireland then 25k.

I know of an acclamation in a similar situation. This one would thrive in England and I know the owners would be easily talked too. Beautifully bred. Seriously.

Gary Moore claimed one off Elliot for 7k in October 2010, sold it unraced for £800 a month later at the sales.

Plenty been stitched up and you have to ask why they're running it in Selling Hurdles.

£15-20k and if you convince the owner that it's never had it's ground and needs a galloping track which it won't get in Ireland then 25k.

I know a horse who was moved from Elliotts only to land at his new destination with a tendon done very badly. The owners were blissfully unaware. You can imagine they were raging. The O'Callaghan trained horse that won at the weekend - are they / were they Elliott's landlords???

I know a horse who was moved from Elliotts only to land at his new destination with a tendon done very badly. The owners were blissfully unaware. You can imagine they were raging. The O'Callaghan trained horse that won at the weekend - are they / were they Elliott's landlords???

Yeah.

Back