Irish Flat Season 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Gearoid
  • Start date Start date
What price do you want? I'll lay you.

His draw is brutal and his form seems to be tailing off but he still remains well clear on ratings. The ground should suit so it must be Azamata that's giving you the confidence to lay him or the overall record of favourites in the race. He will start favourite...???

Text me 086 1062126

What a waste of time that was. I spent ten minutes trying to tell him Tough As Nails could not possibly win but he ended up threating to hunt me down like a dog if I ever make an advance on Trudji again.

What a waste of time that was. I spent ten minutes trying to tell him Tough As Nails could not possibly win but he ended up threating to hunt me down like a dog if I ever make an advance on Trudji again.

I have just devised a piece of technology that sends sonic shock waves to his bits should he even type five of the six numbers of her phone number! Wouldn't entirely rule out tough as nails yet!!

I am shit sick of the ATR coverage.... Load of yaks running around Plumpton and Uttoxeter getting all the coverage from parade ring to the winners enclosure in class 6 races for buttons whilst we barely even get to see the€150,000 race at Fairyhouse!! No replay whilst we are subjected to endless reviews of some poxy seller at Plumpton! Give me a fucking break!!!'

Last edited:
I am shit sick of the ATR coverage.... Load of yaks running around Plumpton and Uttoxeter getting all the coverage from parade ring to the winners enclosure in class 6 races for buttons whilst we barely even get to see the€150,000 race at Fairyhouse!! No replay whilst we are subjected to endless reviews of some poxy seller at Plumpton! Give me a fucking break!!!'

I'd pay good money for ATR currently.....American racing covering makes me want to stick needles in my eyes. If I have deal with another day of watching the TVG tools my will to live may disappear.

The second division.I thought Joseph gave the winner an absolute peach of a ride-he didn't panic when the horse looked beaten and allowed him to do things in his own time.I wouldn't be surprised to see him winning a Group 1 eventually.Out of a sister to Hawk Wing so temperament could be an issue.

The second division.I thought Joseph gave the winner an absolute peach of a ride-he didn't panic when the horse looked beaten and allowed him to do things in his own time.I wouldn't be surprised to see him winning a Group 1 eventually.Out of a sister to Hawk Wing so temperament could be an issue.

Race For The Stars is only a half to Hawk Wing, She's by Fusaichi Pegasus rather than Woodman. She's also pretty docile.

What do you think the FuPeg influence-I watch a fair amount od American racing and it never ceases to amaze me how many FuPegs are headbangers.

Think Maarek has a very decent EW chance in the big sprint handicap at the Curragh tomorrow. He will get his ground, has won over 5f up the Curragh earlier this year, ran a cracker in the Silver Cup last weekend and is weighted to reverse form with Cheviot the favourite on recent runnings. As a four year old he still has plenty of room for improvement off 89. He is also drawn better than those shorter in the Market in 17.

What do you think the FuPeg influence-I watch a fair amount od American racing and it never ceases to amaze me how many FuPegs are headbangers.

I met FuPeg a few weeks ago - he's rather calmed down from his racing heyday of being pretty much doolally. I haven't had too much experience of his offspring. Still covering at 15k though.....

Back