Kieren Fallon

funny how quickly someone's fortunes can change isn't it?

anyone that thinks he is over the hill is a little wide of the mark

and yes I know he is the Devil/Hitler/Ripper all rolled into one :D

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so disliked for so little reasons

Jimmy Fortune jocked off high twelve in the Dewhurst to be replaced by Fallon. You do wonder are some owners starstruck, as Fortune is a really, really top rider. To then say Fallon's strength is a factor is rubbish - Fortune is one of the strongest riders in the saddle. A shame for him.

Jimmy Fortune jocked off high twelve in the Dewhurst to be replaced by Fallon. You do wonder are some owners starstruck, as Fortune is a really, really top rider. To then say Fallon's strength is a factor is rubbish - Fortune is one of the strongest riders in the saddle. A shame for him.

I agree, bad Karma.

I woudl have liked to have seen Fallon refuse the offer tbh - Fortune is yard jockey. It's really bad. And likely to foment jealousy and resentment too...

Interesting that Fallon has gone back to the BHA for clarification on precisely what he can and can't say to whom, aobut his rides. It must be quite difficult when people are constantly asking you

Interesting that Fallon has gone back to the BHA for clarification on precisely what he can and can't say to whom, aobut his rides. It must be quite difficult when people are constantly asking you

A minefield, all you need is some plonker with a recording device and a simple curteous exchange of words could be edited to suit an agenda.

Maybe he should be more like Ryan Moore and run away from people :confused:

The owner's done this before though, when Tom Scudamore was jocked off Osana in favour of Paddy Brennan and then Andrew McNamara. Hasn't he also now moved his horses from Pipe to Eddie O'Grady as well?

Back