King George

A superb winner.... she carved some fantastic horses up at the business-end like a kitchen turkey.
Hopefully they'll send Mukhadram to the Juddmonte so we can get an even closer line on how the form compares with Australia.
I'm holding judgement on Australia until after his next run, as it would be unfair to say he couldn't be better than Taghrooda based on the few chances he's had to shine himself so far this season.

Last edited:
Don't forget she had trip, track and pace heavily in her favour today, and given a similar fair wind in the Juddmonte, I'd expect Australia to show similar improvement. Were that the case, he'd still be a couple of pounds or so in front of her.

Last edited:
I got similar using ORs but Ascot **** me off by only having one other race on the round course the day of their most prestigious race, making speed figures for the King George more guesswork than anything else.

I got similar using ORs but Ascot **** me off by only having one other race on the round course the day of their most prestigious race, making speed figures for the King George more guesswork than anything else.

that other race isn't on the sporting life site yet..its only race of the day anywhere that isn't there.

i've allowed the other 12f race being slightly slow ...the race comments suggest that they went pretty even pace...and worked off that race..but not ideal..i'm wondering if that other 12f race is ever going to be available

I think it was a very good performance by the fillie yesterday.

All went in her favour, pace, ground etc , i have her on 125p after 4 runs,

I think she will be suited by good ground.
The vermeille will be an interesting race if she is running against Treve.

you won't believe it Col..when you click on full race..it only shows it from just after the 3f marker:lol:

used the last 2 furlongs instead..they suggest a smilar pace scenario to palasator's race

Last edited:
Back