Kingman

yeah ballydoyle are arses if they don't send WC over because of Australia, especially if it's fast ground.

Kingman recorded a decent speed figure yesterday and the early pace didn't look that much. His time was the fastest on the straight track by some way.

My figure was 129 [wfa incl]..but i will be prepared to be wrong:)

Very impressive from Kingman. Australia is a Derby horse imo. War Command is O'Brien's best chance in this.
Night Of Thunder ran well on the quickest ground he has encountered. Though softer ground suits him more. I would be aiming him at the French race and leave Toormore to try and deal with Kingman.

Kingman recorded a decent speed figure yesterday and the early pace didn't look that much. His time was the fastest on the straight track by some way.

My figure was 129 [wfa incl]..but i will be prepared to be wrong:)

what figure do you have for Toormore and Roger Variaans horse?

I couldn't knock the form on assumptions that loads ran below par behind him. It was too easy.

Can look to hard at these things sometimes. How many top class trials with decent size fields have we seen destroyed like that?

He looks a nicely balanced horse too so can't see why Newmarket dip will be a problem

It could be a problem if the ground was on the firm side. Dubawi was the best horse in his year but was only third because he didn't like the ground.

It could be a problem if the ground was on the firm side. Dubawi was the best horse in his year but was only third because he didn't like the ground.

I agree

Also note kingman has posted a good figure but not better than toormore and not far ahead of War command, Kingston or Australia.

Gosden has warned that he will not run in the 2000 on fast ground . I suspect Newmarket will be desperate to have him there and will water like billy-o if necessary.

Back