League Of Neightions Cheltenham Festival Comp

The FEAR just increased Woody. How do Grassy and Granger cope when they're in opposing Teams and seperated against the mighty ROW. Especially when we aren't ground and pace dependant!

Morning Maruco, yes they're going to be all at sea aren't they? I expect the tag team to combine efforts and use some sort of game plan to try and sink us. Its a dirty war.:ninja:

Colzoss I urge you to opt for the ROWers . I've been to Yorkshire and they're as hard as nails. Nothing like soft Southern b'stards.

This is how the entries so far look, we need to decide how many players in a team, that is to say whether we want a smaller number (say 5 in a team) and have A & B (&C etc) teams or larger teams (say 10 to a team) and given Grassy's prize involves a significant responsibility on the Captain's part should they win the competition let alone the part he/she plays on match days how we decide who is Captain, whether by volunteering, or by being decided by team members (privately to me or by banter out front on the forum) or alternatively I could do a draw to decide, all bribes gratefully received :D

England_zpscc15c2e8.jpg

RestOfWorld_zps3ff3ae91.jpg

Wales_zps61627e53.jpg

Ireland_zpsb57da59e.jpg

Scotland_zps51fee19d.jpg

Surely the honour of captaincy must be decided by nomination rather than self proclamation? My vote goes to Maruco to lead the ROW'ers.

I've put linksy in the Welsh team for now, given his profile says West Wales and they need members but Colzoss is in ROW

Nothing's written in stone yet though

Last edited:
I've been the Dogging Captain for Scotland for many years, and have taken many scalps in England Wales and Ireland.

Back