League Of Neightions Cheltenham Festival Comp

The Captains of the 'other' countries seem strangely quiet. Maybe regretting their self proclaimed position of responsibility ?

A quick expansion of my brilliant and beautiful mind has quickly assessed the likely outcome of this thread and it's not pretty.
Team fall outs (already signs) and likely individual fights between the bullies. The ROW'ers have an air of calm about them , a knowing confidence in each players ability and most importantly, team spirit.
We shall distance ourselves from 'the other countries' behaviour.

A quick expansion of my brilliant and beautiful mind has quickly assessed the likely outcome of this thread and it's not pretty.
Team fall outs (already signs) and likely individual fights between the bullies. The ROW'ers have an air of calm about them , a knowing confidence in each players ability and most importantly, team spirit.
We shall distance ourselves from 'the other countries' behaviour.

I see this thread going along the lines of you posting a load of bollocks every twenty minutes. Were you neglected as a child?

Last edited:
What else is going to happen until we start posting our selections? You're being played.

Please don't do anything upset your 'team mate' Grassy or he might threaten to draw stumps and 'not play with you anymore'. Scotland are blessed to have him grace your Country.

I really think this and I'm being serious for once. That SlimChance should and will Captain Scotland. Digger will be overthrown and deposed by the Scottish vote.

Please don't do anything upset your 'team mate' Grassy or he might threaten to draw stumps and 'not play with you anymore'. Scotland are blessed to have him grace your Country.

Slim is a bucaneer, and whilst this naturally predisposes him to dubious morals, it also means he doesn't give a fu*ck that that's the case.

Such an outlook is absolutely fine by me. :D

Last edited:
First Captains missive for the Welsh team to put us in the mood. Lets all wear our daffodils with pride tomorrow for St Davids Day and give the person who means most to you, a good cwtch in the morning, before you have a good bowl of cawl for lunch.
Cymru am Byth

Back