League Of Neightions Cheltenham Festival Comp

First one to ask gets, just England and Wales now please although I have PM'd Bob Rolf to see if he will captain England as TS suggests.

I don't know why you're so keen for the job. Anyone taking over from me has a lot to live up to.

Trust me, Slim - he is just the figurehead.....the engine-room is where it counts.

Plus, he'll dae what he's fu*cking-well telt!!

Last edited:
Indeed you are. That's why you are not the captain - you are a 'me feiner' and think nothing of the team.

I am captain.

If you want another Saipan on your hands then go ahead.... Plus I'm slim chance is quiting over my captaincy it can only reinforce the point that I'm the only choice. Wel have loads of value points that don't actually count...

Right the teams and their captains are as follows, any further player requests will be reserves only

England_zps8b240b72.jpg

Wales_zps08c809b7.jpg

Scotland_zps8a2f17b9.jpg

Ireland_zpsbe5c63b1.jpg

ROW_zpse0f74bda.jpg

Me too, a Welshman well I never better watch Zulu again to get in the mood, all hail Rodders!

Let the slanging match and war of words begin. I will start it off gently and say that the ROW'ers will rule over you lesser nations of weaklings and simpletons.

I'm so glad that NoChance isn't in the ROW'ers. Any team with him in it is handicapped by his ego.

Last edited:
Let the slanging match and war of words begin. I will start it off gently and say that the ROW'ers will rule over you lesser nations of weaklings and simpletons.

as gentle as a bull in a china shop....:lol::lol::lol:

Back