Leopardstown Competition

Surely this is an exercise in profiting from Galileo's uneconomic generosity. I propose that I, being the immortal lock I am, direct the €50 bet in on our behalf with Galileo getting 10% of the action.

Whats wrong with settling this the old fashioned way, bare knuckle boxing...

That way the dispute is settled, we all get some entertainment,and we may even run a book and make a profit. Win win really. Except for the loser. So, win win loss then.

Well, I haven't seen the other two in the flesh, but I have met Gearoid -

BE VERY AFRAID !!!

Current betting;

Gearoid Vs Icebreaker

Icebreaker win by Ko

Rd 1 12/1
Rd 2 12/1
Rd 3 12/1
Rd 4 1/250
Rd 5 12/1

(Only one bet struck in the market so far, it was quite a wager, and it was placed by Gearoid, hence the market prices....)

Well I'm the Seamus Heffernan of the partnership. I do all the donkeywork and move aside while he takes the credit...

shall we make it this saturdays races?..same rules..no accumulators etc... but we can pick from all the meetings

problem if we pick just one race then we might come up with same selections

bare knuckle fighting eh?..i may pass:p

I say that you do the sensible thing and give me the bet to place on our syndicates behalf...

shall we make it this saturdays races?..same rules..no accumulators etc... but we can pick from all the meetings
That's A-okay with me, E.C.
Settled and sorted.
(Better than a fist-fight in a field somewhere in Monaghan.)

are you in for Saturday Gearoid...or is the prospect of facing some strong competition putting you off? :lol:

I've no intention of re-working my Saturday schedule on Saturday to post up winners for you to cut & paste.

Yes, no Irish racing puts me at a distinctive disadvantage. I can’t understand why the results can’t be obtained before the race over there.

Gearoid told me he intended waiting until 12.59, E.C. ! (Something about nobbling any possible "copy n' paste-ers" ;) ).

First up, then. Here goes.
An unimaginative main bet in the Winter Derby Trial at Leafy, and a pair of mad extravagances in the Kempton opener and the Bobbyjo. ..................

£700 W .............. SUITS ME (Ling 4.10)
£100 W .............. BLACK APALACHI (FAIRY 3.15)
£100E/W ........... AMIGAYLE (Kemp 1.30 )

Back